It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you feel especially gifty now, I'd like to get Faster Than Light, thanks ,and have a Happy New Year!
Post edited January 02, 2013 by keeveek
I would really like to experience Beyond Good and Evil after I've heard so many good things about it. Unfortunately I've already spent my christmas money on other good old games and some Steam Sales, so if you feel generous today I would love to have a late christmas gift :)
If anyone is feeling gifty, please would you gift me Far Cry 2. I hate to ask, but i admit i screwed my finances this month. Thanks for reading. Happy New Year to one and all, especially a safe one.
Ian: If anyone is feeling gifty, please would you gift me Far Cry 2. I hate to ask, but i admit i screwed my finances this month. Thanks for reading. Happy New Year to one and all, especially a safe one.
Happy New Year! :)
Ian: If anyone is feeling gifty, please would you gift me Far Cry 2. I hate to ask, but i admit i screwed my finances this month. Thanks for reading. Happy New Year to one and all, especially a safe one.
nmillar: Happy New Year! :)
Thank you soooo much nmillar, you are very kind. I promise I will learn to spread my spending better in the future. Thank you again +1
Ian: Thank you soooo much nmillar, you are very kind. I promise I will learn to spread my spending better in the future. Thank you again +1
You need to give away less games, hehe! :D
Ian: Thank you soooo much nmillar, you are very kind. I promise I will learn to spread my spending better in the future. Thank you again +1
keeveek: You need to give away less games, hehe! :D
No, you need to earn more....
;-}
lmao :)

@keeveek - who me lol

@Rodzaju - good idea :)

Thank you 51nikopol, and to you mate :D
Post edited December 31, 2012 by Ian
Happy New Year Ian, all the best in 2013!
My current wishlist if someone feels like gifting :

King's Quest 4+5+6
Enclave
Wing Commander 4
Sanatarium
Last call for XIII!
I would love to receive XIII.
No real reason why you should gift me as I have received more than my fair share of gifts this year, but this is a game I am interested in playing.
I can't even say I will play it right away, but I would like to play it at some point, but it is about to disappear....

Thank you for thinking about it.
XIII looks very interesting, I like the comic style, reminds me of Prince of Persia 2008. Hm, I cannot decide if I should buy or not, because I usually don’t play FPS games (except games like Half-Life which have a story and such).

EDIT: SPACE THANKS to K_1269 for gifting SPACE QUEST 4+5+6 to me. ^^ +1
Post edited January 07, 2013 by retro_gamer
retro_gamer: My GOG HOLIDAY SALE wishlist:

- WING COMMANDER™ 3 HEART OF THE TIGER™
- RAPTOR: CALL OF THE SHADOWS
- SPACE QUEST 1+2+3
- SPACE QUEST 4+5+6
- S2: SILENT STORM GOLD EDITION
I'm sorry, but my budget is blown.
If you happen to be planning a trip to UK, let me know.
I can pass on my disc copy of WC3.
My wife is always on about how much space my game discs take up.....