It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lukew: OMG! Thank you very much, I'm extremely grateful. I've heard great things about The Guild and I can't wait to play it. You are aswesome, thanks again. :):):)
Dischord: There is one guy here, I don't know, that recommends it to everyone. It might be TheJoe, or something like that, but he always seemed to be in earnest when he spoke of it, and figured it must be a good pick.

Have fun!
I think JMich recommended it today... looks good! ;p
(so if it's bad, you know who's to blame!...)
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Stooner
gameon: It was TheJoe. I managed to get it on gamersgate a while back. It's alright, but i expected more after the hype it seemed to have. A decent game, but not spectacular in my opinion.

Good on you for gifting so many people though.
Have to watch my drinking, don't I :-)

Kidding, but just got some time to get back on, and hope all is going well.
gameon: It was TheJoe. I managed to get it on gamersgate a while back. It's alright, but i expected more after the hype it seemed to have. A decent game, but not spectacular in my opinion.

Good on you for gifting so many people though.
Dischord: Have to watch my drinking, don't I :-)

Kidding, but just got some time to get back on, and hope all is going well.
It's honestly good to see you back here, although christmas isn't here yet, no need to be so generous so soon, lol.
gameon: It's honestly good to see you back here, although christmas isn't here yet, no need to be so generous so soon, lol.
Christmas is a state of mind, a good one, so no need for it to be unduly restrained :-)
gameon: It's honestly good to see you back here, although christmas isn't here yet, no need to be so generous so soon, lol.
Dischord: Christmas is a state of mind, a good one, so no need for it to be unduly restrained :-)
Like the song "i wish it could be christmas every day". Although too much of anything is bad for you. That includes gifting and wine. But +1 rep is fine to dish out in great numbers to you ;)
gameon: [

Like the song "i wish it could be christmas every day". Although too much of anything is bad for you. That includes gifting and wine. But +1 rep is fine to dish out in great numbers to you ;)
Same old, good guy; hope all is well :-)
if anyone is interested gifting some, or even one game from the current promotion, id be eternally grateful...
thank you kindly:

PAINKILLER: BLACK EDITION
AQUANOX
AQUANOX 2: REVELATION
Dischord: Thanks for making it so much easier by providing the link!

Check PM.
That's incredibly generous of you. You're a phenomenal person. Thank you so very much! :D
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Dischord: Thanks for making it so much easier by providing the link!

Check PM.
Barry_Woodward: That's incredibly generous of you. You're phenomenal person. Thank you so very much! :D
You're welcome, no problem, and have fun!
I really appreciate a copy of [url=]http://www.gog.com/gamecard/shadow_warrior_complete[/url] Shadow Warrior! You'd make my week! It's been a bad one >.>
Post edited November 30, 2012 by pugsarecool
Just got my hands on three beta keys to the games listed below not sure if any one wants them but here you go :)

Firefall BIHJV-EO5J5-C4WQ7-FCTTE-HL5NP

Wizardry Beta Taken

City of Steam yM8RN-8EVR8-r46cG-G2NFp
Post edited December 01, 2012 by KJGamer
KJGamer: Just got my hands on three beta keys to the games listed below not sure if any one wants them but here you go :)

Firefall BIHJV-EO5J5-C4WQ7-FCTTE-HL5NP

Wizardry Beta WIZB-KKP7-THJZ-TNT6-3XRD

City of Steam yM8RN-8EVR8-r46cG-G2NFp
Thanks for the Wizardry Beta - Currently Installing
Barry_Woodward: A gift to whom it may concern: Realms Of Arkania 1+2 (http://www.gog.com/redeem/KMEG352N)

My wishlist: <span class="bold">Gothic 2: Gold Edition</span>
Thanks for RoA :D
ggf162: Thanks for RoA :D
You're welcome. Enjoy it. :)
Post edited December 01, 2012 by Barry_Woodward

Thanks for the Wizardry Beta - Currently Installing
Np :) glad someone was interested in one of the beta keys have fun with Wizardry