It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can anyone help a brother out with The Guild?

It's been occupying the number 2 slot on my wishlist for months and I wants it!
I would really appreciate Gothic 3, Chaser or Painkiller Black Edition.
Thanks.
Please, can somebody help me wipe out one of these games from my wishlist, while on promo?

Gothic 2 Gold Edition (I love you Dischord! ;p)
Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars
Neighbours From Hell Compilation
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Stooner
high rated
Stooner: Please, can somebody help me wipe out one of these games from my wishlist, while on promo?

Gothic 2 Gold Edition
You wouldn't post while I was in the thread yesterday, but got you today!

Check PM, and consider me worthy of a drink if I ever get to Rio :-)
Repost:

Well, another great promo. There are a couple games I very much want. I hate to ask for them but with the unavoidable Christmas shopping I've been doing, I simply can't afford to buy them myself. I really want:

Painkiller
The Guild

If anyone could gift me either of these, I would be extremely grateful and I always pay any gifts forward as soon as I'm able. :)
A gift to whom it may concern: Realms Of Arkania 1+2 (http://www.gog.com/redeem/KMEG352N)

My wishlist: <span class="bold">Gothic 2: Gold Edition</span>
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Stooner: Please, can somebody help me wipe out one of these games from my wishlist, while on promo?

Gothic 2 Gold Edition
Dischord: You wouldn't post while I was in the thread yesterday, but got you today!

Check PM, and consider me worthy of a drink if I ever get to Rio :-)
What the? hell, you sure is fast...
Well, I'm glad that you caught me... :P

Thank you for Gothic 2!
And don't worry, I'll get you drunk when you arrive...
But Rio is a bit far from here, is best if you come to Salvador!... :P
Stooner: What the? hell, you sure is fast...
Well, I'm glad that you caught me... :P

Thank you for Gothic 2!
And don't worry, I'll get you drunk when you arrive...
But Rio is a bit far from here, is best if you come to Salvador!... :P
It is a deal, because I'm about as likely to get to one place, as another :-(

Have fun!
Dischord: It is a deal, because I'm about as likely to get to one place, as another :-(

Have fun!
We'll have the World Cup... nice opportunity to get drunk... ;p
Thanks again!
lukew: Repost:

Well, another great promo. There are a couple games I very much want. I hate to ask for them but with the unavoidable Christmas shopping I've been doing, I simply can't afford to buy them myself. I really want:

Painkiller
The Guild

If anyone could gift me either of these, I would be extremely grateful and I always pay any gifts forward as soon as I'm able. :)
Persistence... can be a pain in the arse, but sometimes pays off!

Check PM.
Barry_Woodward: A gift to whom it may concern: Realms Of Arkania 1+2 (http://www.gog.com/redeem/KMEG352N)

Thanks for making it so much easier by providing the link!

Check PM.
Post edited November 30, 2012 by Dischord
I'm most interested in the <span class="bold">Book of Unwritten Tales</span> from this promo, along with Painkiller.

Dark Fall and Dark Fall 2 also seem interesting.

Thanks to everyone. :)
Post edited November 30, 2012 by mondo84
I'm trying to save money for Christmas shopping.

From the promo:
Painkiller
lukew: Repost:

Painkiller
The Guild

Dischord: Persistence... can be a pain in the arse, but sometimes pays off!

Check PM.
Barry_Woodward: A gift to whom it may concern: Realms Of Arkania 1+2 (http://www.gog.com/redeem/KMEG352N)

Dischord: Thanks for making it so much easier by providing the link!

Check PM.
OMG! Thank you very much, I'm extremely grateful. I've heard great things about The Guild and I can't wait to play it. You are aswesome, thanks again. :):):)
lukew: OMG! Thank you very much, I'm extremely grateful. I've heard great things about The Guild and I can't wait to play it. You are aswesome, thanks again. :):):)
There is one guy here, I don't know, that recommends it to everyone. It might be TheJoe, or something like that, but he always seemed to be in earnest when he spoke of it, and figured it must be a good pick.

Have fun!
lukew: OMG! Thank you very much, I'm extremely grateful. I've heard great things about The Guild and I can't wait to play it. You are aswesome, thanks again. :):):)
Dischord: There is one guy here, I don't know, that recommends it to everyone. It might be TheJoe, or something like that, but he always seemed to be in earnest when he spoke of it, and figured it must be a good pick.

Have fun!
It was TheJoe. I managed to get it on gamersgate a while back. It's alright, but i expected more after the hype it seemed to have. A decent game, but not spectacular in my opinion.

Good on you for gifting so many people though.