It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone is feeling gifty, I would love anything from:

[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Theta_Sigma]My Wishlist[/url]

Thank you in advance! Everyone have an awesome day! ^_^
Post edited November 20, 2012 by Theta_Sigma
high rated
OK, I ended up selecting Trine, Mutant Mudds, American Nightmare, Geneforge, and almost got Symphony because it looked kind of novel to try out with GOG soundtracks. However in the end I decided to gift a copy of Torchlight to the first interested person to PM me. I will try to update this post as quickly as possible, but if I don't reply to your PM, assume someone else got it. Thanks.

Went to triock. Thanks everyone.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by rawmilk905
rawmilk905: OK, I ended up selecting Trine, Mutant Mudds, American Nightmare, Geneforge, and almost got Symphony because it looked kind of novel to try out with GOG soundtracks. However in the end I decided to gift a copy of Torchlight to the first interested person to PM me. I will try to update this post as quickly as possible, but if I don't reply to your PM, assume someone else got it. Thanks.

Thanks for your generosity. +1
rawmilk905: OK, I ended up selecting Trine, Mutant Mudds, American Nightmare, Geneforge, and almost got Symphony because it looked kind of novel to try out with GOG soundtracks. However in the end I decided to gift a copy of Torchlight to the first interested person to PM me. I will try to update this post as quickly as possible, but if I don't reply to your PM, assume someone else got it. Thanks.

triock: Thanks for your generosity. +1
I hope you enjoy it, I've found it to be a fairly simple and straightforward rpg. It's nice if you are a bit short on sleep or not in the mood to think much. It does get a bit grindish if you play for more than an hour or so, but that is kind of a good thing if you have other stuff to do and don't want to be at the computer for too long. It's very easy to just pick back up for 10-30 minutes.
If anyone already own Resonance and can't think of the 5th game to add, I would be interested in it. I know this is a gifting thread per say but I would gladly pay $2 for my share :)
My top 3 most wanted:

Gothic 2: Gold Edition
The Guild: Gold Edition
Spellforce: Platinum
Post edited November 21, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
I would appreciate Wing Commander 1+2 or Etherlords

Contact me by PM
I'd be so thankful for Thanksgiving if someone could gift me Shadow Warrior. I'm dying to play it!!!
If anyone feeling generous and already have Symphony and bought the GOG pack, I´d be very thankfully.

> Forget it, got a gift here thanks to Fictionvision! Really good game!
Post edited November 22, 2012 by tokisto
Hi[url=:)][/url]!
Post edited June 20, 2015 by park_84
if anyone has a bonus copy from the 5 for 10 of:

To The Moon

i would love you long tim
First and only repost as I'm not confident on getting this one at all lol.

Probably a bit odd even asking this considering if you picked it, it probably means you don't already own it. But if anyone has a spare Gemini Rue from the promo, I would love it have it. :)
If anyone can be kind and gift me Thief Gold, I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance!
From the promo I would like:
Post Mortem
Megarace1+2
Haegemonia:Gold
Contact me by PM
Great adventure games are now on sale, when I'm broke. :,(

The games I'm looking for are either Post Mortem or Still Life, since I've heard lot of good things about those games.

Playing dark and mysterious adventure games in winter, and drinking hot cocoa is my kind of fun! ;)

Thank you for reading! :)
Post edited November 23, 2012 by Wartath