It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updated
Post edited November 11, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
I will very much appreciate Fallout Tactics or Lionheart.
Post edited November 09, 2012 by langurmonkey
high rated
I have a code here for Giants, Sacrifice, and Earthworm Jim 1 & 2. If you are interested in all of these, or have some of the 3 and are interested in the other(s,) PM me.

All are claimed. Bear with me as I get them delivered. I had such a response that I ended up getting four sets of the games (minus Giants in one of the sets.) Also there is a copy of Giants unclaimed still, so someone who wants that game can still PM me. No reply means someone beat you to it. I think that's how I'll do it from now on, as managing all the PMs in a timely manner gets tricky.
Post edited November 09, 2012 by rawmilk905
rawmilk905: I have a code here for Giants, Sacrifice, and Earthworm Jim 1 & 2. If you are interested in all of these, or have some of the 3 and are interested in the other(s,) PM me.
You're on a roll, bro!

Everybody needs to hit rawmilk with some +1s, this is not his first kindness of the day ;-)
Bah, missed the Earthworm Jim 1 + 2 code, but thanks/+1, rawmilk905!
rawmilk905: I have a code here for Giants, Sacrifice, and Earthworm Jim 1 & 2. If you are interested in all of these, or have some of the 3 and are interested in the other(s,) PM me.

All are claimed. Bear with me as I get them delivered.
Thank you, again.
Now, I can scream maniacally about Sacrifice. I just need to figure out some proper crazed-guy choreography to go with it.
I would love these from this weeks promo.
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Any Telltale Adventure game except for Sam + Max Devil's Playground
adambiser: Bah, missed the Earthworm Jim 1 + 2 code, but thanks/+1, rawmilk905!
I got it - HA !
adambiser: Bah, missed the Earthworm Jim 1 + 2 code, but thanks/+1, rawmilk905!
Licurg: I got it - HA !
Congrats! :)
Oh, so it was thanks to you I managed get Sacrifice. :D
retsuseiba: Oh, so it was thanks to you I managed get Sacrifice. :D
I guess you did :D Congrats !
I'd love a copy of Sacrifice or either of the Fallout games whilst they're in the sale if anybody's feeling generous.
I edited the original post, but in case you aren't rereading it, I ended up getting additional copies of the games because of an overwhelming rapid response. There is still a code for Giants if anyone wants it, but no reply to your PM means someone got it already.

Update: All are claimed.
rawmilk905: I edited the original post, but in case you aren't rereading it, I ended up getting additional copies of the games because of an overwhelming rapid response. There is still a code for Giants if anyone wants it, but no reply to your PM means someone got it already.
Does it mean we can host a multi-player Giant event :D ?
rawmilk905: I edited the original post, but in case you aren't rereading it, I ended up getting additional copies of the games because of an overwhelming rapid response. There is still a code for Giants if anyone wants it, but no reply to your PM means someone got it already.
N0x0ss: Does it mean we can host a multi-player Giant event :D ?
If you know how to do it go ahead.