It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood Omen 2 is all I am wanting right now. Thanks ^_^
Discard any previous request, all I want is Dangerous Dave.
Found my disc version of Freespace 2, didn't even know I had it, must have came with a graphics card as I also found my copy of X2 The Threat

So now only thing I would be after is Urban Chaos
Post edited October 30, 2012 by iainmet
If anyone has a spare code from the divinity divine bundle or Interplay bundle for any of the follwoing:
Beyond Divinity
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
MDK 2
MDK
Freespace + Expansion
Castles + Castles 2

Thank you
If anyone has a spare code for Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, or Sacrifice I'm interested.

Thank you
Post edited October 30, 2012 by Thunderstone
Can I please request, if anyone is feeling gifty - Vampire the Masuerade Redemption. Thanks for reading.
Dreams do fall into our laps and come true every once and awhile.

Thank you to stonebro!
Can anyone gift me any of these. I would be grateful.
Hotline Miami
Dangerous Dave
Deefender's Quest
Post edited October 31, 2012 by joek0
Update. I know they are not on deep sales, but I am very interested in these games.

Individual games:
Defender's Quest
Deponia
Deponia 2

Or these games in Interplay bundle:
Freespace 1
Freespace 2
Lionheart

Will be very grateful if someone feeling extra generous and PM me a gift. :)
My wishlist (in most wanted order ^^)

- Carmageddon
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - War Chest

I would love to get some of the Interplay games from promo before they dissapear from gog (have all tier 1 games), the one I want the most are: Lionheart, Earthworm Jim 1 + 2, Freespace 2, Giants: CK. If some1 have a leftover key for any of them, I will be happy to give them good home.

Thx for reading
Post edited October 31, 2012 by Trid
My only interest now is Etherlords. I played this game when I was a teenager, loved it, and I don't have the discs anywhere around. I think I lost them.

PROMO EDIT: oh, it appearns that Simon The Sorcerer 1 and 2 are on my wishlist too! :D
Post edited October 31, 2012 by keeveek
Thunderstone: If anyone has a spare code for Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, or Sacrifice I'm interested.

Thank you
Check your PM, sorry for Sacrifice but do you have giants? It's in the code also, if not enjoy because it has an hilarious single player campaign.

Want right now:
Creatures Exodus
Creatures The Albian Years
Worms 1
Worms 2
Defenders Quest

Any of these would be great!
Post edited October 31, 2012 by NightK
Anyone with an extra copy of MDK and/or MDK2? I'd love to get my dirty paws on those two games.
Rayman 3 is on sale

and Happy Halloween everybody
Post edited October 31, 2012 by PhilAMB029
Goblins, Simon the Sorcere series and Botanicula are on my wishlist. If anyone has extra copy, please consider to gift it to me. Thank you.