It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kool Moe Dee told me to "Go see the doctor", but I can't because I don't own Theme Hospital. Any help would be appreciated. :)
Post edited October 22, 2012 by Wartath
Oh man, I've missed the Fallout 2 giveaway, LOL! Anyway, I'll try again. I'd love to have FALLOUT 2 and/or LIONHEART (and/or FALLOUT TACTICS), if anyone else has the spare keys. :)
Post edited October 22, 2012 by MFbM
klaattu: Sim City 2000...
Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
Ric1987: ... or Theme Hospital. Thanks!
Check your PM.
Enjoy:)
Post edited October 22, 2012 by K_1269
Well, I've heard pretty good opinions about Little Big Adventure, so... if somebody wants to be extra generous today, thanks in advance!
Post edited October 26, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
klaattu: Sim City 2000...
K_1269: Check your PM. Enjoy:)
Thank you very much for Sim City 2000
I'm still looking for:

-Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
-Fallout 2
-Fallout Tactics

If somebody has extra spare from Interplay bundle, I would be very grateful... :)
(PM me, please) Thanx!!!
Post edited October 22, 2012 by Madmate
Ric1987: ... or Theme Hospital. Thanks!
K_1269: Check your PM. Enjoy:)
Thanks a lot!
If someone could gift me Fallout 2 (finish my collection :)) It would be much appreciated. Thanks
May I politely remind all of you monitoring this thread of how gifters may chose to open new threads, not posting in this one ?
ksj8ak2: May I politely remind all of you monitoring this thread of how gifters may chose to open new threads, not posting in this one ?
Are you referring to letting someone know that you gifted them a paticular game (e.g.: "Check pm", etc.)? 'Cause, personally I find it very helpfull as a gifter when others do that. After all not everybody updates their wishlist/request.
iateyourgranny: If anybody could just gift me Jagged Alliance 2 - Unfinished Business from the Interplay promo lowest tier, that would be awesome! I would have paid, but my card is acting up again, and it won't let me pay.
Check your PM.
Now I really want Medal of Honor (today's GOG new release). But I don't have any money left in my CC :(

Anyone kind enough to gift it to me? :)

Thanks
I need a copy of Crusader: No Regret ASAP, and I'll return a game of similar pricing when I get some money.

SOLVED- Thank you Rawmilk
Post edited October 24, 2012 by Licurg
If anyone feels very generous, I would like Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams