It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since it's on sale today, I'd love to add Myst V to my collection. I only ever tried the demo, but it seemed excellent.
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Thank you MonstaMunch .
Post edited August 30, 2012 by ne_zavarj
My shortlist:

-Zeus+Poseidon
-Heroes of Might and Magic 2
-Heroes: Chronicles

Also, never played King of Dragon Pass, but it looks nice.
Post edited August 29, 2012 by Licurg
Postal 1
Swat 1+2
Crusader No Remorse
Hitman: Codename 47
Jagged Alliance 2
Thief 2
Gangland
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Earthworm Jim 3D

Someone please make me happy with a new game to play before I have to start school again? You'd make my day! Please someone? Anyone? Thank you in advance for your generosity. :3
mrmarioanonym: in case yer feeling generous.

ULTIMA® UNDERWORLD 1+2
$4.19
If I get you Ultima Underworld do you promise to come back and tell us of your experience? It's the game that separates the pc men from the boys :)
priorities:
Ultima™ 9: Ascension
Ultima 8

contact me by PM
Just 2 this Month:

Mutant Mudds
Tomb Raider 4+5
"Oggles" Ohhhhhhh Mutant Mudds
Wallace and Gromit (70% off now on GOG).I really love the animated series,maybe the games are good!
Man, Mutant Mudds and Inquisitor look fantastic.
mrmarioanonym: in case yer feeling generous.

ULTIMA® UNDERWORLD 1+2
$4.19
excalibunny: If I get you Ultima Underworld do you promise to come back and tell us of your experience? It's the game that separates the pc men from the boys :)
hell yeah! i will.
Post edited August 30, 2012 by mrmarioanonym
Post edited September 01, 2012 by retro_gamer
well.. if someone feels generous... Back to the Future (simply love films series!).
Thanks!
Recsam511: well.. if someone feels generous... Back to the Future (simply love films series!).
Thanks!
Believe me its awesome.I played all.