It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited August 30, 2012 by ne_zavarj
If any of you could help this broke college student out with any of these games I would be VERY grateful. If you are generous enough to gift I thank you in advance:

Descent + Descent 2
Syndicate
Shattered Steel
Master of Orion 2
Worms United
Another World

Again I thank you in the most sincerest way if you even consider.
Post edited August 28, 2012 by excalibunny
Suddenly I really wanted to play Ultima series (from current promo), so I bought it, and still hoping for some Baldur's Gate goodness. :)
Post edited August 29, 2012 by MFbM
Dungeon Keeper 2 or Silver if anyone is feeling generous.
I am looking for something new to play, wanting something good with a good story maybe and maybe something that I can get replay value out of it and maybe something with some action to keep it exciting. I don't own many games here on GoG so any gift is a blessing, so i guess what I am basically asking for is maybe a gift of your favorite game that kinda represents what I mentioned above.

Here are the games I own on here:
- Vampire the Masquerade Redemption
- Rollercoaster Tycoon
- Soul Reaver
- Divine Divinity
- Fallout 1 & 2
- Sacrifice
- Symphony
Ki11s0n3: I am looking for something new to play, wanting something good with a good story maybe and maybe something that I can get replay value out of it and maybe something with some action to keep it exciting. I don't own many games here on GoG so any gift is a blessing, so i guess what I am basically asking for is maybe a gift of your favorite game that kinda represents what I mentioned above.
That was loads better than some of the begging posts. I'd be happy to buy you Rayman Forever if you think you'd play it, or a game of your choice ($10 max) if you wouldn't.
Ki11s0n3:
MonstaMunch: That was loads better than some of the begging posts. I'd be happy to buy you Rayman Forever if you think you'd play it, or a game of your choice ($10 max) if you wouldn't.
Thank you very much for your generosity +1 :)
Just wanted to say "thank you" to K_1269 for gifting me Ultima 8 just now, big thx!
Trid: Just wanted to say "thank you" to K_1269 for gifting me Ultima 8 just now, big thx!
Thanks K_1269 you are a gem :)
+1 to K_1269. :)
Postal 1
Swat 1+2
Crusader No Remorse
Hitman: Codename 47
Jagged Alliance 2
Thief 2
Gangland
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Earthworm Jim 3D

Someone please make me happy with a new game to play before I have to start school again? You'd make my day! Thank you anyone in advance for your generosity!
Game I wish to play:

- King of Dragon Pass

Thank you for reading and a really big thank you if someone is feeling generous! :)
in case yer feeling generous.

$5.99
DUNGEON KEEPER™
$5.99
SID MEIER'S ALPHA CENTAURI™
$4.19
ULTIMA® UNDERWORLD 1+2
$4.19
ULTIMA™ 9: ASCENSION
$4.19
ULTIMA™ 8 GOLD EDITION
$4.19