It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What a panoply of ultimation is on special offer today….
• It all began with my subultimate choice.
• But my preantepenultimate choice rose to new heights.
• My antepenultimate preference was a change of direction.
• Yet my penultimate selection may be the ultimate edition.
• However, my ultimate choice crowns this list.
Every one of these games would be a gift of ultimacy!
Post edited August 27, 2012 by mrbax
Thx to K_1269 i'm playing now U7, awsome game. (and thx for gifting Ultima 8 Gold Edition too ^^)
I would love to try (or refresh memmories :) the other ones from collection :)
- Ultima 1+2+3
- Ultima 4+5+6
- Ultima Underworld 1+2
Post edited August 28, 2012 by Trid
Hey guys, I have a few games wishlist that I'd certainly want to play if I got the chance to :| .. I know they are not the cheapest games available at GOG atm, that is why I am posting this in case someone has the spare cash and the good will to share them with me :/

Legend of Grimrock - from the current promo, have heard dang a lot about that game, lol, I suppose it is worth the attention
Tomb Raider 1-3 - simply my childhood games I'd love to play again whenever I get the chance to

Would be amazing to find them somehow. Thank you!
My wishlist with Gobliins Pack and symphony being the most wanted:

Gobliiins pack
Master of Orion 1+2
Symphony
Divine Divinity
Beyond Divinity
Whispered World, The
The Book of Unwritten Tales

Thanks in advance to anybody feeling generous!
I'm bored

Just want something with a good story that will take me more than a couple hours to beat, I don't have many games on here so if anyone if willing to gift me a suggestion I prolly won't own it I really only own the 1st kain and 2 of the fallout games and the vampire masquerade game
Post edited August 27, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
The only one I can think of now, is Fallout Tactics. :-)
Ki11s0n3: I'm bored

Just want something with a good story that will take me more than a couple hours to beat, I don't have many games on here so if anyone if willing to gift me a suggestion I prolly won't own it I really only own the 1st kain and 2 of the fallout games and the vampire masquerade game
Sacrifice. Don't even ask why, just get it(or post it here if you're broke...)
Ki11s0n3: I'm bored

Licurg: Sacrifice. Don't even ask why, just get it(or post it here if you're broke...)
Played it, it was ok it gave me something to do but was nothing spectacular for me
Licurg: Sacrifice. Don't even ask why, just get it(or post it here if you're broke...)
Ki11s0n3: Played it, it was ok it gave me something to do but was nothing spectacular for me
Ki11s0n3: Played it, it was ok it gave me something to do but was nothing spectacular for me
Licurg: ....
I know I know everyone says its an amazing game which prolly got me hyped up about it but I didn't feel that way about it, it was fun and gave me something to do but that is pretty much it
Post edited August 29, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Alright I guess if I gotta narrow it down to something I wanna play it would have to be either Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition (since I played NwN 2 and really enjoyed it) or Legend of Grimrock (since I like dungeon crawlers and it is on sale).
wishlist:
Phantasmagoria
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Heroes of Might and Magic 4
Realms of Haunting
Little Big Adventure
LBA2
Freespace 2
Quest for Glory 1-5
Ultima™ 9: Ascension
Ultima 8
contact me by PM
Postal 1
Swat 1+2
Crusader No Remorse
Hitman: Codename 47
Jagged Alliance 2
Thief 2
Gangland
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Earthworm Jim 3D

If anybody would be generous enough to gift me one of these, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you for looking and in advance if you do decide to gift! You'd make me a very happy Panda :3
Reposting...

Legacy of Kain: Defiance, if it is not too much trouble :-)