It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kabhal:
+1 to you, kabhal!
kabhal:
adambiser: +1 to you, kabhal!
+1000 is more appropriate... ;p
Post edited July 10, 2012 by Stooner
kabhal: Check pm
Many thanks to kabhal! I'm going to download it right away! :)
Stooner: +1000 is more appropriated... ;p
True enough. So many generous people doing so many generous deeds, it's tough to keep up sometimes. :)
Kabhal, you are the man. Thanks for your generosity!
high rated
Stooner: +1000 is more appropriated... ;p
adambiser: True enough. So many generous people doing so many generous deeds, it's tough to keep up sometimes. :)
You can blame pH7 for inspiring me with his amazing generosity throughout this thread. He deserves the +1000 and more.

Anyway, check pm and find more time to play.
kabhal: You can blame pH7 for inspiring me with his amazing generosity throughout this thread. He deserves the +1000 and more.

Heh, it's hard to think that "blame" is the right word choice there, but I do know what you mean and completely agree.

+1 to you again, completely unnecessary, but much appreciated. I definitely need to find more time now. :)
adambiser: True enough. So many generous people doing so many generous deeds, it's tough to keep up sometimes. :)
kabhal: You can blame pH7 for inspiring me with his amazing generosity throughout this thread. He deserves the +1000 and more.

oh pH7, that bastard!! How could he do something like this? =D
kabhal: Check pm
+1 rep for you .

May i show you my wishlist ? :)
I'd hate to ask, but money seems to get tighter and I'd love to be able to try out Grimrock. Many thanks in advance. :)
I would show super much love for Legend of Grimrock since its looks oldschool like it could take me back to the days of primary school and making maps of dungeons during math classes.
I would also love to play Legend of Grimrock n_n.
Me and a friend were thinking of splitting money for it, but he went off and bought a whole bunch of records, and now he's too broke for food (I had to buy him lunch <_<).
Long story short, I'm broke, he's broke, everybody is broke XD.

I would appreciate a little bit of charity :).
Thanks go out to PH7 for a copy of Chronicles of Riddick :)
Thank you so much!

lugum: legend of grimrock. maybe, perhaps? *looks puppyeyed*
Trid: I would rly want to try Legend of Grimrock

and it is on promo right now :)
Suzaku-sama: Please, oh please Great Djinn, grant me a wish!
I wish, oh I wish to be gift Legend of Grimrock!

Thank you for reading my little wish!
And my most sincere thanks to the Great Djinn that will fulfil my wish! :)
kabhal: Check PMs. /salute
zmagnum: So just finished Gabriel Knight 1: Sins of the Father, Anyone want to help me finish the rest of the series?

I'm tapped out on my game budget till next month.
kabhal: Check PM.
Post edited July 10, 2012 by Trid
My shortlist, in order :

-Postal 2
-Unreal: Gold Edition
-Torchlight
-Unreal Tournament GOTY
Post edited July 10, 2012 by Licurg