It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's funny how in a last few days all the gifting has moved from Ninja Giveaway to this thread. :)
Nightfall87: It's funny how in a last few days all the gifting has moved from Ninja Giveaway to this thread. :)
I don't like the ninja giveaway to be honest. Almost no GoG games, only steam keys:( besides, nobody expects it here, and what's more ninja than that?:P
Post edited May 30, 2012 by Licurg
Nightfall87: It's funny how in a last few days all the gifting has moved from Ninja Giveaway to this thread. :)
Licurg: I don't like the ninja giveaway to be honest. Almost no GoG games, only steam keys:( besides, nobody expects it here, and what's more ninja than that?:P
A giveaway in a dojo themed thread ?
Licurg: I don't like the ninja giveaway to be honest. Almost no GoG games, only steam keys:( besides, nobody expects it here, and what's more ninja than that?:P
N0x0ss: A giveaway in a dojo themed thread ?
You got me...
N0x0ss: A giveaway in a dojo themed thread ?
I will throw my support behind this.
Tomb Raider 1+2+3 tops my wishlist now :-)
tarangwydion: Tomb Raider 1+2+3 tops my wishlist now :-)
same here :)
So, a long time ago I won some GOG contest and I got Ultima 7.
Unfortunately by the time GOG got around to actually sending out the prize codes I had already bought it myself. After multiple unanswered e-mails to support I still have the code.
I don't think I've sent it to someone else so is there anyone out there that wants the game and doesn't mind trying a code that may or may not work?
Smannesman: So, a long time ago I won some GOG contest and I got Ultima 7.
Unfortunately by the time GOG got around to actually sending out the prize codes I had already bought it myself. After multiple unanswered e-mails to support I still have the code.
I don't think I've sent it to someone else so is there anyone out there that wants the game and doesn't mind trying a code that may or may not work?
well, why not?
Smannesman: I don't think I've sent it to someone else so is there anyone out there that wants the game and doesn't mind trying a code that may or may not work?
Yes please!
Post edited May 31, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Alright, Ultima 7 has found a new and hopefully appreciative home.
Smannesman: Alright, Ultima 7 has found a new and hopefully appreciative home.
Very appreciative. Cheers!
Post edited May 31, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Smannesman: Alright, Ultima 7 has found a new and hopefully appreciative home.
.... i would have appreciated too, but thanks anyway! ;p
hope it got a good home...
Post edited May 31, 2012 by Stooner
Stooner: .... i would have appreciated too, but thanks anyway! ;p
Well if he doesn't appreciate it you have my permission to challenge him to GOG combat and take it from him.
Stooner: .... i would have appreciated too, but thanks anyway! ;p
Smannesman: Well if he doesn't appreciate it you have my permission to challenge him to GOG combat and take it from him.
no no, as much as i like the idea of a GOG combat, doesn't need... if he doesn't appreciate, he will be the one to lose...
;p