It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone is feeling generous I would greatly appreciate Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis or The Blackwell Epiphany both on sale right now.
Braggadar: If anyone is feeling particularly festive, I see that Shadow Warrior 2013 is on special right now at a very, very deep discount. I would love to have this on GOG to play this season. Thanks for your consideration, and a Merry Christmas to all regardless. :)
code sent :)
KillingMoon: code sent :)
Thanks again. You're awesome!
Hi I know I may be asking to much butt if anyone could gift me wasteland 3 Colorado collection it would mean a lot to me in this holiday season :D
Snizzle012: If someone is feeling generous I would greatly appreciate Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis or The Blackwell Epiphany both on sale right now.
The Fate of Atlantis is in your hands ... if you check your chat :)
Post edited December 16, 2023 by MarkoH01
Do you feel generous, and want to help someone be happier? You can be my Santa for December Holidays. There is a sale in the GOG store and a good discount for a Battlefleet Gothic: Armada - Complete Edition. My friend (Charodiy) and I like Warhammer 40,000 universe. If we were characters in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, we would be apprentices, but there is no limit for improvement. Warhammer games are pretty good (the Dawn of War series especially), so you could give us a present to make it possible to play Battlefleet Gothic: Armada.
Post edited December 18, 2023 by SvitlaSveta4
Snizzle012: If someone is feeling generous I would greatly appreciate Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis or The Blackwell Epiphany both on sale right now.
MarkoH01: The Fate of Atlantis is in your hands ... if you check your chat :)
Thank you MarkoH01! :) Merry Christmas to you and everyone else
nvm
Post edited December 23, 2023 by Edward_Carnby
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection are on sale. I would appreciate such a present for me and my friend.
(deleted)
Post edited December 24, 2023 by dodoguy
Post edited December 30, 2023 by A.M.R.
Hello if would mean a lot to me if someone could gift me wolfstain 2 is just 5 dollars ... For the cristmas sale.
If anyone is feeling particularly festive and generous, I see that “Clid the snail” is on a very very deep discount. I would love to have this on GOG to play this season. Thanks for your consideration. Merry Christmas and an advance Happy New Year to everybody regardless!
Post edited December 25, 2023 by Apunami
Hello, I don't know the rules of this forum, I just created an account, so I don't know if there are rules and I have to wait a while to ask about a game. In any case, if any kind soul would like to make my Christmas a more memorable one, I would like to ask for ANY of The games of the mafia saga definitive edition no matter which one I have always wanted to play one of them, the cheapest one is available at 11. 76 and the hole collection is 18 I know i may ask for too much but if someone gift me this game or games I would thank you with all my soul happy holidays :D
nvm
Post edited January 01, 2024 by Edward_Carnby