It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone is feeling generous while it's on sale, i'd like a copy of Skyrim Special edition, i was planing to play the complete serie and now even Skyrim is drm free so it's the perfect moment.
Post edited 3 days ago by Mugiwarah
Would like to have Skyrim if someone is feeling generous. =)
DiffuseReflection: A long-awaited time has finally come: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is finally on GOG! I would very much like to try this DRM-free version of the famous RPG. It is currently on a 67% off launch sale, if someone is feeling generous. (There is an expanded Anniversary edition too, but I would not dare to ask it as a gift as it is so pricey.)
Good place, good people, good sale. It's 2-3 drinks at the pub, so give me a sec to send you something that'll last longer than the next trip to the restroom. Please check chat, and have fun. c
DiffuseReflection: A long-awaited time has finally come: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is finally on GOG! I would very much like to try this DRM-free version of the famous RPG. It is currently on a 67% off launch sale, if someone is feeling generous. (There is an expanded Anniversary edition too, but I would not dare to ask it as a gift as it is so pricey.)
Dischord: Good place, good people, good sale. It's 2-3 drinks at the pub, so give me a sec to send you something that'll last longer than the next trip to the restroom. Please check chat, and have fun. c
Thank you for your epic generosity! I expect I'll play this a long time indeed. In place of those pub drinks, a toast of nord mead to you! :)
Dischord: Good place, good people, good sale. It's 2-3 drinks at the pub, so give me a sec to send you something that'll last longer than the next trip to the restroom. Please check chat, and have fun. c
DiffuseReflection: Thank you for your epic generosity! I expect I'll play this a long time indeed. In place of those pub drinks, a toast of nord mead to you! :)
Thanks, and no problem. Just hope I don't get to playing with something longer, in a restroom, at the pub :-)
Restracted.
Post edited 2 days ago by truhlik
OK, I know two weeks ago I beg for something

But would anyone give me Empire Earth?

Empire Earth is my fav childhood games, but sadly it's not on Steam.
If only I can get my money to GOG, I'll buy it myself
Takashi_Hafuza: OK, I know two weeks ago I beg for something

You mean Empire Earth Gold Edition? That's a damn good game. Sending it your way...
Wish I could get The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim that easily, though I spend most of my funds to get stuff for our field operatives.
Post edited 3 days ago by AWG43
Takashi_Hafuza: OK, I know two weeks ago I beg for something

AWG43: You mean Empire Earth Gold Edition? That's a damn good game. Sending it your way...
Wish I could get The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim that easily, though I spend most of my funds to get stuff for our field operatives.
Wow! Your so kind!
Thanks a lot!
AWG43: You mean Empire Earth Gold Edition? That's a damn good game. Sending it your way...
Takashi_Hafuza: Wow! Your so kind!
Thanks a lot!
Childhood games are most colorful and impressive. Enjoy my friend!

P.S. Oh dang! I have just received Skyrim from an anonymous donor. Dreams come true! Thank you very much!
Post edited 2 days ago by AWG43
Changed my mind.
Post edited 12 hours ago by ChuckBeaver
please please can I have Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ please
I'm short of cash after my pet suffered an accident and had to go to the veterinary
If someone got the Unreal Tournament games and doesn't want UT99, I can give it a nice, cozy home.
would anyone be able to be so generous as to get me Skyrim I'm a little low on funds at the moment dm me if you can id really appreciate it I've also never played Skyrim and wanted to give it a go if however, your unable to i completely understand
Post edited 6 hours ago by Rsgames246