It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Merry Xmas to everyone!

if someone can gitf me Stardew Valley or Graveyard Keeper i'll appreciate it, unfortunately a cannot buy games right now
spinefarm: Just popping by to say Merry Christmas everyone... other than that..the games I want are too expensive to ask for them around here....

I do have to find the time and spare money to play a couple of the ones that come in the last 2 years though:
A Plague Tale
Vampyr
Sekiro
The new Darksiders...
Call of Cthulhu

So yeah
Sekiro is not on gog, as far as I'm aware, so that particular wish would fit non-gog gifting thread better. Sorry for nitpicking ;)
If anyone missed the Postal 2 giveaway, I had it already:

FB6B8-1BAFA-437D8-249FF
HAPPY NEW YEAR. Let me be the first one asking games in this current year MWAHAHAHA (proceeds to name 40 something games on my wishlist)

Just kidding, my resolution in 2020 is to not beg for something in this thread again no matter how cheap or tempting. The exception is when someone offered first or they have a spare key beforehand.

Thanks all who put up for my selfishness previously. As long as PC, GOG and this forum still here, we'll be alright.
spinefarm: Just popping by to say Merry Christmas everyone... other than that..the games I want are too expensive to ask for them around here....

I do have to find the time and spare money to play a couple of the ones that come in the last 2 years though:
A Plague Tale
Vampyr
Sekiro
The new Darksiders...
Call of Cthulhu

So yeah
entroumi: Sekiro is not on gog, as far as I'm aware, so that particular wish would fit non-gog gifting thread better. Sorry for nitpicking ;)
Yeah yeah I know :) I'm just whining that I want to play stuff...and dont have time for that
low rated
spinefarm: Yeah yeah I know :) I'm just whining that I want to play stuff...and dont have time for that
Too many games and shows and books, and languages to learn, too little time to live. Sad truth.
My gaming resolutions for 2020:
Finish Bioshock - will have to begin the classic from scratch because the remaster is crashfest
Finish Beyond Good and Evil - GameCube version - again I quit the GOG version because it's awful
Hellblade
Ghost of a Tale
Blasfemous
Valfaris
Celeste
Disco Elisium
A Plague's Tale

An infinity of older games I want to play, but prioritizing newer stuff from now on.
Happy new year GOGlers! GOGlins? eheh
low rated
if someone feel generous while it's on sale i'd like tro try Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 Thanks
low rated
If anyone is in the mood to make a gift for a stranger, I'd like to ask for a copy of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut. (:
low rated
If anyone is generous, I would ask for The Longest Journey, thank you!
Post edited January 02, 2020 by ColaPoweredGamer
If someone has bought Frozen Synapse in the last weeks, you get a second code for free and I would love to get it, thank you! :)
low rated
Anybody have the CD key # for master of orion: conquer the stars? I lost mine
low rated
Id really love to play Blade Runner if anyone has the extra cash to buy it for me. I appreciate it and I'll return the favor when I can.
tysonfaro: Anybody have the CD key # for master of orion: conquer the stars? I lost mine
I think you are on the wrong website my friend .
Looking for Fallout 3 and New Vegas. :D Thanks ahead of time.
one f the games id like to get my hands on but cant find is emperor rise of the middle kingdom ! i bought pharaoh and zeus and poseidon but no luck finding that !