It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gede: Thank you very much, PaterAlf. I was very surprised that the key was still available after so many hours, but I get to scratch another game from my wishlist, one I was on the fence about. I'm very grateful.
You're welcome. Have fun!
PaterAlf: You're welcome. Have fun!
Oh, I will, trust me. It is too hot in here in the summer. I could use some vacations on Valhalla.
How is the weather on Christmas Island? :-)
Gede: Oh, I will, trust me. It is too hot in here in the summer. I could use some vacations on Valhalla.
How is the weather on Christmas Island? :-)
Right at the moment it's rainy and much too cold for this time of the year (it's the coldest day in weeks).
StasiuX: I have some free HB/Steam keys.
philipp_chris: I Guess that is not really working that way lol
Of course. If nobody is listening to established rules and friendly reminders it probably is not working. It still would be appreciated to stick to the correct threads to make it easier for people searching for specific keys to find them. Using the correct threads to post something is immensely helpful and following those few rules also is a sign of a good and working community. If everybody is posting what he wants in one thread people would have a hard time to find what they are searching for at all. Like I said before: those few rules are there for a reason. Imo there is nothing funny about it.
Post edited July 26, 2017 by MarkoH01
May I ask for a favour? If someone happens to have a spare key for Jazzpunk -the one that comes by preordring "Hello Neighbour"- could it please consider me as the recipient? ;)

I need to be clear: I'll accept it only if you have recieved it for free yourself. I'm not asking for a paid game, and I never will.
Here's another key for Jotun: Valhalla Edition. The key is expiring July 31.

48973-E41F7-B3DBF-D92??

??=50-5

If taken please post a quick reply so others don't try to redeem it anymore.
philipp_chris: I Guess that is not really working that way lol
MarkoH01: Of course. If nobody is listening to established rules and friendly reminders it probably is not working. It still would be appreciated to stick to the correct threads to make it easier for people searching for specific keys to find them....
I'm with you, just said what I saw.

Personally I will stick with the rule, now that I now that thred.

Thanks again.
MarkoH01: Here's another key for Jotun: Valhalla Edition. The key is expiring July 31.

48973-E41F7-B3DBF-D92??

??=50-5

Redeemed Jotun. My daughter thanks you Marko! She really likes the character and graphics on that one.
MarkoH01: Here's another key for Jotun: Valhalla Edition. The key is expiring July 31.

48973-E41F7-B3DBF-D92??

??=50-5

Sydhart: Redeemed Jotun. My daughter thanks you Marko! She really likes the character and graphics on that one.
She's welcome. I hope she wil enjoy it. :)
MarkoH01: Of course. If nobody is listening to established rules and friendly reminders it probably is not working. It still would be appreciated to stick to the correct threads to make it easier for people searching for specific keys to find them....
philipp_chris: I'm with you, just said what I saw.

Personally I will stick with the rule, now that I now that thred.

Thanks again.
Great to hear and I thank you as well. :)
Post edited July 27, 2017 by MarkoH01
low rated
Am i allowed to post my wishlist in here ?
low rated
Painted_Doll: Am i allowed to post my wishlist in here ?
Why not and irregardless whether I say nay or yay,I'll still be down voted so......I say go for it.
low rated
ended
Post edited August 01, 2017 by Painted_Doll
If anybody would want Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav for free, do PM me.
Tarhiel: If anybody would want Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav for free, do PM me.
Hi.

I want it but you have PM disabled :(
Post edited August 01, 2017 by Tuxerito
Tarhiel: If anybody would want Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav for free, do PM me.
Tuxerito: Hi.

I want it but you have PM disabled :(
Check your PM.