It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have some keys to give away
they expire new years eve so pm me if you want them, while you still can.

NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND
Post edited December 30, 2016 by Lodium
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND (GOG):

BE5CA-A2154-33819-2133B
I almost forgot about a GOG code for <span class="bold">Blitzkrieg Anthology</span> which I got from a German game magazine a while ago and which will expire soon. If you would like to play this game just reply to this post, but please do not send me PMs.

Edit: Code has been redeemed.
Post edited December 30, 2016 by eiii
low rated
Nvm.
Post edited December 31, 2016 by BobBobFGGG
SYSTEM SHOCK™ 2
CONSORTIUM: MASTER EDITION, THE
is claimed by GRAVEST and IXOXI
eiii: I almost forgot about a GOG code for <span class="bold">Blitzkrieg Anthology</span> which I got from a German game magazine a while ago and which will expire soon. If you would like to play this game just reply to this post, but please do not send me PMs.
Wait, german game magazines offer GOG keys ? Well, I played the demo when it was released first in 2003 and it was good, very difficult, but good. So, if no one else is interested, I'm in please !
As I had to realize that the code already expires today, not only tomorrow I've send it to everyone who has applied for it (here and in the German thread). Luckily Kaesemeister has managed to redeem it before it expires. :) So the code is gone, sorry to everyone else.
Post edited December 30, 2016 by eiii
eiii: As I had to realize that the code already expires today, not only tomorrow I've send it to everyone who has applied for it (here and in the German thread). Luckily Kaesemeister has managed to redeem it before it expires. :) So the code is gone, sorry to everyone else.
Well, I was too late ! Congrats to Kaesemeister.
I have Neverwinter Nights and Shadowrun Dragonfall keys if someone is interested, think they are soon to expire...
I only have two games on my Gog wishlist :

SimCity 3000
Samorost 3

Also here are 3 Gog keys :

4DE65-5ACF8-59A32-1C68F

LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 (TWINSEN'S ODYSSEY)
848D1-C237C-B2E96-76B8A

THE WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION
9E8B9-6E78A-D71DA-414B2
Post edited December 31, 2016 by Painted_Doll
Painted_Doll: I only have two games on my Gog wishlist :

SimCity 3000
Samorost 3

Also here are 3 Gog keys :

4DE65-5ACF8-59A32-1C68F

LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 (TWINSEN'S ODYSSEY)
848D1-C237C-B2E96-76B8A

THE WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION
9E8B9-6E78A-D71DA-414B2
Witcher claimed, and I thank you for your gift. Happy New Year. :)
Tcharr: Witcher claimed, and I thank you for your gift. Happy New Year. :)
You're welcome .
low rated
Tcharr: Witcher claimed, and I thank you for your gift. Happy New Year. :)
Painted_Doll: You're welcome .
You will get in trouble posting codes without a license from the forum cops:)
Tauto: You will get in trouble posting codes without a license from the forum cops:)
I don't care about them . :)
krakataul: I have Neverwinter Nights and Shadowrun Dragonfall keys if someone is interested, think they are soon to expire...
I'd like Shadowrun Dragonfall if you still have it.