It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: Most welcome :)
Resting, I see. :)

Feeling good I hope?
still wanting sacred 2 its on sale again

thank you

bump
high rated
DampSquib:
madth3: Resting, I see. :)

Feeling good I hope?
I'm doing better, taking things slowly.
I have plenty of naps, typing zonks me out, but i try to do as much as possible.
Cheers for asking, hope you're well too :)

Poo spelling...
Post edited June 20, 2015 by DampSquib
BranjoHello: Edit: Thanks for the tip, madth3! :)
You should've seen my face when I clicked on it.

"He has the same four games I have???
Wait..."

:-)
Thanks
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Rytoc12
So... if anyone still have spare key for Banished on GOG, I'll gladly accept it.

Also, Is the game really good ? or it need mods to really extend its goodness ?
agylardi: Also, Is the game really good ? or it need mods to really extend its goodness ?
BOTH. Its great on its own - but after a while, some people can find it a yawnfest without challenge. Some of the mods make it worthwhile again though.

Edit: I personally find it very addictive though - just trying to make that "perfect" settlement.
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: BOTH. Its great on its own - but after a while, some people can find it a yawnfest without challenge. Some of the mods make it worthwhile again though.

Edit: I personally find it very addictive though - just trying to make that "perfect" settlement.
I see. I personally like simulation game like that. But I am afraid to try Banished after recent experience with one of latest city simulation building -It was great, but it felt shallow after a while. That is why I am having the same doubt with Banished after I read some comments about it -like as you said as being yawnfest.
high rated
agylardi: So... if anyone still have spare key for Banished on GOG, I'll gladly accept it.

Also, Is the game really good ? or it need mods to really extend its goodness ?
You can find out, check chat :)
If anyone has an extra code for Avernum 2: Crystal Souls, i'd love to try that game out. :)
DampSquib: You can find out, check chat :)
Thank you very much ! :)
it is a very generous gift. Really, I was just playing around in this thread hoping someone would give me a key for Banished. and BOOM, a gift from you with surprises !

Once again, thank you very much !
If anyone is feeling gifty or has a spare code for copy of Divinity 2, I promise to give it a good home.

Please consider the other requests before mine.
high rated
DampSquib:
agylardi: Thank you very much ! :)
it is a very generous gift. Really, I was just playing around in this thread hoping someone would give me a key for Banished. and BOOM, a gift from you with surprises !

Once again, thank you very much !
My pleasure, enjoy :)
How Wings of Prey is different from HAWX and FlightGear ?
Just wanted to get it before sale ends.
high rated
As I said in my earlier post, I am not online much. I usually only visit the fora once a day, early in my morning, so it was interesting, to say the least, to log on at 4.30am-ish, and read the posts.

I'm quite amused by all the posts from people giving their opinion that I should not be giving my opinion. And the thread police telling me that I am not the thread police, and why I am not allowed to post things they don't like.
And others posting here and then running back to the Conversational thread to muster support before making another sortie.

I was not in a mellow mood yesterday, I apologise for that, I am normally more tolerant. To be clear, I was not critical of those who ask for games, nor of those who gift them, only of greed, as drealmer7 noted.
I don't like greed. I am always straight and I don't sneak around, so if I don't like something, I'll say so.

But, for the record, GOG gives people the right to +1 or -1 to posts anonymously, so it seems strange to criticise them for exercising that right here or in other threads.

tinyE: At least we now know who two off the asshats are that go around derepping people for asking for things in a gifting thread. :P
New word for me - 'asshat' - I guess it's an insult. I am broadening my vocabulary here.

For the record, I don't 'go around derepping people' for asking for things. From what I hear, that has gone on for years, and I only started using the fora during the last insomnia sale
I visited this thread for the first time a few weeks ago when some people here posted in the Conversational thread about how they were being unfairly derepped in the gifting thread by a nameless 'gang'. I looked for this thread so that I could see for myself.
I have never even seen any other gifting threads (apart from @Sinistar's temporary summer sale one, that was sadly invaded by scammers), let alone derepped people there. And, as I said, I have no objections whatsoever to people asking for gifts, nor do I derep them. It's excessive greed I was talking about.

I congratulate all those who gift here for their kindness and generosity.

Hope you all have a good day / afternoon / evening. :-)