It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elmofongo: Please Grim Fandango if anyone is generous.

I have never played or heard of this game when it first came out (I was 8 years old back than and I was into PC Gaming that much sadly)

Despite having watched it on Youtube 2 years ago I have been told you can get much more dialoge playing the game yourself than following someone elses playthrough.
Falci: I'm here to officially state that Elmofongo is a good chap and you should definitely gift him Grim Fandango if you're feeling gifty today, random stranger of greater goodness. ^_^

In fact, I'm specifically asking you to gift him the game if you're looking for a way to make me happy today (I'm too busy with the last gift this great community gave me anyway). :)

Whoever downrated his post is not a good human being at all and shouldn't have his/hers/its opinions taken in consideration.

---------------------
Done! Now the world makes sense again! Justice has been served. ;D

Edit: Fixed some typo.
Well justice has not been served because I am getting nailed here guys.

Who are these people that have something against me?
Elmofongo:
l0rdtr3k:
What I said.
Post edited February 02, 2015 by Elmofongo
Because you made the crime to ask for games on the GIFTING thread.
Elmofongo: Well justice has not been served because I am getting nailed here guys.

What I said.
l0rdtr3k: Because you made the crime to ask for games on the GIFTING thread.
Elmofongo: Well justice has not been served because I am getting nailed here guys.

What I said.
l0rdtr3k:
Isn't that what everyone is doing? But why are me and others being targeted in perticualr? What the fuck did I ever do to deserves such treatment in this thread. Are these guys pretty much saying I am now banned from participating in this thread?

I don't know.

I just wish they post me why. But of course I doubt they have the guts to tell me.
Elmofongo:
so you havent noticed this iver the last... two plus years? - or what happened to ninja thread where every post got derepageddon to the point where scolling the thred showed an orange blur of hate at the side?!

just ignore it man. the people likely to gift anyone on here do.
low rated
Elmofongo:
Sachys: so you havent noticed this iver the last... two plus years? - or what happened to ninja thread where every post got derepageddon to the point where scolling the thred showed an orange blur of hate at the side?!

It still gets me though. I still think the reason why is to decreese the chances of people winning here.
Sachys: so you havent noticed this iver the last... two plus years? - or what happened to ninja thread where every post got derepageddon to the point where scolling the thred showed an orange blur of hate at the side?!

Elmofongo: It still gets me though. I still think the reason why is to decreese the chances of people winning here.
nah, the reason why is that some people are shit. plain and simple. just ignore the shit-headedness of the shit-heads and be done with the shit. you're only doing what they want otherwise.
low rated
Elmofongo: It still gets me though. I still think the reason why is to decreese the chances of people winning here.
Sachys: nah, the reason why is that some people are shit. plain and simple. just ignore the shit-headedness of the shit-heads and be done with the shit. you're only doing what they want otherwise.
Well to the people unfairly derepping me I will allow my friend, Nicky Santoro, to say the following (Not directed at you Sachys)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu1cdgIhgIM
Post edited February 02, 2015 by Elmofongo
low rated

Aw... that's bloody awful.

I don't know. Stupid people of the asshole kind will always be stupid people of the asshole kind, I guess. :(
Wishes.... wishes.... I really want Grim Fandango Remastered...

... to get fixed up before I buy it. Or, for someone to gift the game to Elmofongo. I'm sure he deserves it. Come on, you know you want to!
If you want to make me happy I have a very humble wish:

KOTOR from current Tier 1 Humble Bundle

Thank you very much for considering this post ;-)
I don't really get why my posts get downvoted, stop abusing the rep systen! It is a gifting forum!
high rated
Ungunbu: If you want to make me happy I have a very humble wish:

Technically, this should be in the Non-GOG gifting thread. ;)

Anyway, PM sent.
Ungunbu: If you want to make me happy I have a very humble wish:

madth3: Technically, this should be in the Non-GOG gifting thread. ;)

Anyway, PM sent.
EDIT: the key is working perfectly, thank you very much!

EDIT2: and I'm sorry I posted this on the wrong thread :-)
Post edited February 04, 2015 by Ungunbu
low rated
I would really love Apotheon! If someone is having gifting mood. I really love Greek Mythology and this style of game.I know that the game is a bit pricey.
If it's not to much to ask of someone, Papers Please is on sale, and I would like to give it a try, and I will redeem it personally. I hear it is a very interesting game.