It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MMLN: Hello,

I found today Two Worlds on sale, but I do not know if it is my cup of tea. Will be anyone willing to gift me the first game to sample its gameplay qualities?

Thank you.
phandom: You know, if you want just to test the game you can always download the demo. Here is the link: http://www.2-worlds.com/demo.php
Demo's sometimes do not show the quality of the final game, especially in cases of games like Two Worlds, when the initial release was such a buggy mess :(
MMLN: Demo's sometimes do not show the quality of the final game, especially in cases of games like Two Worlds, when the initial release was such a buggy mess :(
You'll see there is a patch in the same page so I think they took care of that!
Hi dude,

I would love to play Jade Empire but I don't have paypal credit right now.
I would love it if someone could give me it! :)
I'd really like to play Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut from the now running promo. Maybe someone has bough it and only needed the other games? I would also trade something from my Tradelist if somebody like to.
Could someone be generous and gift me Myst Masterpiece Edition or Riven: The Sequel to Myst. They are both at discount. I love adventures games but don't have the money right now.
Does anybody have any leftover keys for Insurgency from current Humble Bundle? I'll gladly take two for me and my bro :D
EDIT: sorry for wrong thread :/
Post edited November 16, 2014 by Arthandas
Arthandas: Does anybody have any leftover keys for Insurgency from current Humble Bundle? I'll gladly take two for me and my bro :D
Wrong thread .
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread
low rated
If anyone is generous either one of these 3 games from Priority to 3rd wanted:

Sacred 2 (Priority)

Wasteland 2 Standard Edition (2nd since I already have Wasteland 2 so I don't need the special edition)

Divinity Original Sin (3rd)
Would love a copy of rune classic while it's on sale if anyone feels generous, please and thanks either way :D
made new post disregard this one please
Post edited November 17, 2014 by rainkeeper777
Many thanks to this community, for all gifts, I would like to put a few that have been on my wishlist for a while now. Please think of others first.

(in any order)

1)Real Myst (the cheapone)
2) Simcity 4
3)Riven
4)myst 5
5)unepic
6)Giants Kaubuto

Again many thanks to all and A 1+ to all givers out there as well

Foxy
low rated
A Movie :D
http://gog.com/redeem/7A67C434FF5B0CE7G
Post edited November 20, 2014 by te_lanus
high rated
MarkoH01: Maybe someone has bough it and only needed the other games?
Maybe, Maybe not. Check your PM
MarkoH01: Maybe someone has bough it and only needed the other games?
samlii: Maybe, Maybe not. Check your PM
Thank you very much, samlii :)
Hello, fellow GOGers. I just saw all Thief trylogy on sale and I wanted to ask about someone so generous to buy it. You will get my eternal friendship (and maybe few games when I finally get my bank account.) Thanks you very much.