It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just wondering if someone has a spare code for Penumbra or Amnesia and is feeling generous enough to give it away :)
Thanks!
I'm looking for a Black Mirror 2 or Spellforce 2: Demons of the Past code, if you have one to spare or just want to give one to a random stranger like me, please let me know :)
high rated
Elmofongo: My wishlist contains Gothic 2, Painkiller

Anyone generous enough?
Elmofongo: And this is the last day :(

So far all I want is either Gothic 2, Painkiler
wolfsrain: If anyone feels extremely generous, i'd like The Nations Gold and Alien Nations. Those two, i never had a chance to play them and they seem to be quite in the Settlers style. Thanks to all the generous people here.
truhlik: Since Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive is going to leave us forever. I'd Like to ask if anyone is feeling particularly gifty today. Please consider other requests before mine. Thanks for your time!
park_84: Just wondering if someone has a spare code for Penumbra or Amnesia and is feeling generous enough to give it away :)
Thanks!
Last day special PMs sent.
woosk: ...
Much appreciated, woosk :)
woosk:
Hear, hear! Some amazing generosity here! +1
woosk: Last day special PMs sent.
:O Amazing contribution, woosk! +1 to you and hope you have a wonderful day! :D
^ these 2! +1
truhlik: Since Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive is going to leave us forever. I'd Like to ask if anyone is feeling particularly gifty today. Please consider other requests before mine. Thanks for your time!
Thank you so much sir:)
Post edited September 03, 2014 by truhlik
Hello, random kind stranger of gogliness inclinations. If, for some reason the current alignment of the planets is making you feel gifty, please consider allowing me to try the sequel to Empire Earth, an RTS that, while not one of my favorites, certainly allowed me to have a lot of fun when I first got it.

So, please, consider gifting me Empire Earth 2 Gold Edition while it's on promo.

Thank you for your time reading and your eventual kindness gifting. :)
I would be very grateful to anyone who could gift me Constructor before it is gone at the end of the weekend.

http://www.gog.com/game/constructor

Even if you could only hold a key for me, until it returns or paysafecards for Canada works. Like if you where planning on stocking up and giving them away later in giveaways and the like. If I knew I had a chance of getting it later I could stop worrying.

thanks in advance.
Elmofongo: My wishlist contains Gothic 2, Painkiller

Anyone generous enough?
woosk:
Elmofongo: And this is the last day :(

So far all I want is either Gothic 2, Painkiler
woosk:
park_84: Just wondering if someone has a spare code for Penumbra or Amnesia and is feeling generous enough to give it away :)
Thanks!
Would also leave my thanks here for woosk. So, many thanks!
I would love to get the Cossacks Anthology from GOG here. I used to play it with my little sister, since we both loved the revolutionary war era. I had the disc many years ago, but it broke over time. I would love to get this game and suprise my sister when she visits from college. Thanks for the consideration, may your beards grow ever longer,
Robert.
Anybody have all the Leisure suit larry games?
low rated
Tried to get as many lovely GOG games from my wishlist featuring in 6th birthday promos myself, here's what I've missed.
If anyone can help a guy out with a copy of any of this fine titles, you have my thanks.

Evil Genius
Far Cry
Beyond Good and Evil
Runaway: A Road Adventure
BloodRayne
Icewind Dale Complete
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Tales of Monkey Island
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
Divinity: Dragon Commander
Rayman Origins
Urban Chaos