It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spinefarm: If a good sould drops me one of this
The Black Mirror
or
Black Mirror 2

I will be extremely happy
woosk:
MaxFulvus: Considering the removing of some good games of the GOG's catalog, I would like to add two of them to my library before the end :

- The Guild Gold Edition
- Full Spectrum Warriors : Ten Hammers

Feel free to consider other requests before mine. Thanks !
woosk:
Miljac: Hello, first I would like to say that you should consider other people's posts before this, because this game is not must have for me. But I would like to try it.

FREEDOM FORCE VS. THE 3RD REICH

If you do consider my post, than I am very thankful. Many thanks to all gifters here :)
woosk: Check your respective PMs. :)
Many times, thank you :)
spinefarm: If a good sould drops me one of this
The Black Mirror
or
Black Mirror 2

I will be extremely happy
woosk:
MaxFulvus: Considering the removing of some good games of the GOG's catalog, I would like to add two of them to my library before the end :

- The Guild Gold Edition
- Full Spectrum Warriors : Ten Hammers

Feel free to consider other requests before mine. Thanks !
woosk:
Miljac: Hello, first I would like to say that you should consider other people's posts before this, because this game is not must have for me. But I would like to try it.

FREEDOM FORCE VS. THE 3RD REICH

If you do consider my post, than I am very thankful. Many thanks to all gifters here :)
woosk: Check your respective PMs. :)
Many thanks for this unexpected gift.
+1 is not enough, it should be +100 lol. This community gives me faith in mankind :)
I'd really like to play Galactic Civilizations II and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing from Humble Jumbo Bundle II.

I have Divinity Dragon Commander if someone wants (redeemable on GOG).

Edit: no longer needed.
Post edited September 01, 2014 by mefito1996
mefito1996: I'd really like to play Galactic Civilizations II and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing from Humble Jumbo Bundle II.

Ah,I missed it then.
Post edited September 01, 2014 by briareoushex
mefito1996: I'd really like to play Galactic Civilizations II and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing from Humble Jumbo Bundle II.

briareoushex: I would like Divinity Dragon Commander.
Sorry, but someone had asked me for this game one minute earlier.
***Edit****
Thanks Sachys!

Hijack- enjoy the game when you get a chance!
Post edited September 01, 2014 by Braussie
Braussie: Also, does anyone want Dracula 4 on GOG? I have a spare copy that can go to a good home where it will get played.
....Same with Yexalot for Desura.
.........just PM me and you can have one. :)
I'd like to try the Dracula series just because I come from the country where the legend was born. :D However, I can't guarantee I will play it anytime soon with school and a huge backlog, so wait a bit and see if anyone else wishes the game. :D
Braussie: I've had my eye on silver for quite some time and am sad to see it go, as I don't have cash right now. If someone feels generous, I would be grateful! Either, way, many blessings to you all!

Also, does anyone want Dracula 4 on GOG? I have a spare copy that can go to a good home where it will get played.
....Same with Yexalot for Desura.
.........just PM me and you can have one. :)
I did tell you to ask next time this situation arose. Numpty.
Gimme a few minutes!
Sachys: I did tell you to ask next time this situation arose. Numpty.
Gimme a few minutes!
You got Silver covered, Silverback? If not then I can key up our little monkey pal. But I suspect you've got it well in hand (hopefully the clean hand).
Braussie:
PM inbound!
IAmSinistar:
Actually it was the dirty hand of paypals "pay by debit card" option.

Turns out (today at least) GOGs regional price is cheaper than that - but the other day was 5p more expensive. Wierd!
Post edited September 01, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: Actually it was the dirty hand of paypals "pay by debit card" option.

Turns out (today at least) GOGs regional price is cheaper than that - but the other day was 5p more expensive. Wierd!
Dirty hands indeed.

And nice that you got a little savings. Maybe now you can buy that gumball you've had your eye on.
HijacK: I'd like to try the Dracula series just because I come from the country where the legend was born. :D However, I can't guarantee I will play it anytime soon with school and a huge backlog, so wait a bit and see if anyone else wishes the game. :D
I sent you the code anyway :) Feel free to give it to someone else if you decide someone wants it more :)
Sachys: Actually it was the dirty hand of paypals "pay by debit card" option.

IAmSinistar: Dirty hands indeed.

And nice that you got a little savings. Maybe now you can buy that gumball you've had your eye on.
Oh, no I didnt - I had to lose a 5p mix bag of sweets on the deal
Sachys: Oh, no I didnt - I had to lose a 5p mix bag of sweets on the deal
It was probably top-heavy on the unpopular flavours anyway. Too many anise drops and not enough coffee toffees.
Sachys: Oh, no I didnt - I had to lose a 5p mix bag of sweets on the deal
IAmSinistar: It was probably top-heavy on the unpopular flavours anyway. Too many anise drops and not enough coffee toffees.
Narp! It was full of flying saucers and foam bananas!