It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I've got a spare Blade of Darkness for someone who wants it (finally got my GOGbear issue sorted after buying another code for Roman5). I'll check back in about an hour or so.
Ophelium: I've got a spare Blade of Darkness for someone who wants it (finally got my GOGbear issue sorted after buying another code for Roman5). I'll check back in about an hour or so.
I wouldn't say no to that.
high rated
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have jagged alliance 2 / sacred gold from current promo.
Check your PM box.
wolfsrain: Disciples 2 Gold
Licurg: Check PM .
Thanks a lot!
high rated
Christoph89: I wouldn't say no to that.
PM sent ;)
Christoph89: I wouldn't say no to that.
Ophelium: PM sent ;)
Thank you!
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have jagged alliance 2 / sacred gold from current promo.
DampSquib: Check your PM box.
thank you for the great gift :)
I would really like to get the chance to play Race Driver GRID, missed it in the summer sale and unable to buy it now when it's in the promo so I hope there's a kind soul out there :) I can trade games too, just let me know if that's the case.
high rated
I have still 2 keys for Dracula 4+5 to give away so if there are some interested people here. Just PM me or reply. :-)

All keys are gone
Post edited August 16, 2014 by Xardas722
Redacted. I'm fairly certain there were a number of unanswered posts in the last few pages that would be more worthy of your attention.
Post edited August 12, 2014 by zaine-h
My bank`s decided that it was going to put all of my money on hold for some stupid reason for a week since the last deposit I made, so basically I can`t access any of my money until Friday and the current promo will be over.

If anybody could spare any of the Cannon Fodder games that would be nice.

EDIT: Spare Witcher Adventure beta key if anybody wants it, just reply to this post for it
Post edited August 12, 2014 by ggf162
I would love a copy of Gone Home (it is currently on a special offer), if anyone is feeling extremely generous.
Post edited August 13, 2014 by MoonGoddess
Hey, there! ^_^

By any chance, does anyone has a Spare Key from any of the games that were given for free:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Omerta: City Of Gangsters
Master of Magic
Heroes of Might and Magic® 5: Bundle
Empire Earth: Gold Edition
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games

You can check the list here:

Click Here!

I think I had to give it a try, hehe :P

Thanks so much!
I would really like a copy of Sacred 2 Gold if anyone is feeling generous. Thank you.
high rated
I have an extra Desura Key for the game Deep Black Reloaded ! (3rd Person Shooter)

If you want it, just PM me !