It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Narp! It was full of flying saucers and foam bananas!
For 5p? I've got to use your sweets shop now.
Sachys: Narp! It was full of flying saucers and foam bananas!
IAmSinistar: For 5p? I've got to use your sweets shop now.
Sorry - big sign above the door "No arcade cabinet throwbacks"
HijacK: I'd like to try the Dracula series just because I come from the country where the legend was born. :D However, I can't guarantee I will play it anytime soon with school and a huge backlog, so wait a bit and see if anyone else wishes the game. :D
Braussie: I sent you the code anyway :) Feel free to give it to someone else if you decide someone wants it more :)
Thank you very much! :D And, as always, +1!
Braussie:
...did you get the PM?! - the new account page loads like a fat cow on a small truck for me.
Braussie:
Sachys: ...did you get the PM?! - the new account page loads like a fat cow on a small truck for me.
I got it, thank you very much! I had to hop off my tablet, cause the mobile version of the site was a little slow responding for me. I just responded to ya in PM. Thank you very much, my friend!
Braussie: the mobile version of the site was a little slow responding for me.
Ironic eh - they update to make it mobile friendly, and I think its worse than ever! Heheheh!
I look at it this way... at least there's a mobile version. For a while, I was unable to view any of the site from my phone or mobile app. It was a huge surprise to see it in the update. Of course, I could complain about things, but I don't know if I could do better. Anyway, I'll stop derailing this thread :)
Braussie: I look at it this way... at least there's a mobile version. For a while, I was unable to view any of the site from my phone or mobile app. It was a huge surprise to see it in the update. Of course, I could complain about things, but I don't know if I could do better. Anyway, I'll stop derailing this thread :)
Thread already derailed!
Heheh.

thing is, it worked fine for me before (using the dolphin browser for android).
Sachys: Sorry - big sign above the door "No arcade cabinet throwbacks"
But...but, I hunger!
Sachys: Sorry - big sign above the door "No arcade cabinet throwbacks"
IAmSinistar: But...but, I hunger!
*points at refuse bin outside
Sachys: *points at refuse bin outside
Mmm, crunchy metal with a soft liquor center. That must have been the wino who was sleeping inside it.
Sachys: *points at refuse bin outside
IAmSinistar: Mmm, crunchy metal with a soft liquor center. That must have been the wino who was sleeping inside it.
...I think it was Stooner!
IAmSinistar: Mmm, crunchy metal with a soft liquor center. That must have been the wino who was sleeping inside it.
Sachys: ...I think it was Stooner!
No, there was a taste missing that definitely would have been there if it were Stooner. I'm sure you know the one.
Sachys: ...I think it was Stooner!
IAmSinistar: No, there was a taste missing that definitely would have been there if it were Stooner. I'm sure you know the one.
Thankfully not. You'd better gargle some bleach just to be sure.
Since Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive is going to leave us forever. I'd Like to ask if anyone is feeling particularly gifty today. Please consider other requests before mine. Thanks for your time!