It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

monkeydelarge: HEY!
Stooner: lol, ooops I forgot the monkey's brigade...
I mean, is from a specific big butt monkey who thinks he came from space.
LOL Sachys thinks he came from space?
Sachys: STOOOONER! - mop up on the "GOG Community Gifting thread"

O__o
Stooner: I have a mop made of monkey's fur that would be amazing for the job.
Great to see you, good evening!

We were joking earlier about dogs, gas, and how humans blame them.

Febreeze on the mop might help?
Dischord: Great to see you, good evening!

My dog is the master. He can be in a different room and when he farts he can make it sound and smell like it came from me. Little shit!

tinyE: My dog is the master. He can be in a different room and when he farts he can make it sound and smell like it came from me. Little shit!
I've heard of Jedi mind tricks but I've never heard of Jedi fart tricks.
Stooner: lol, ooops I forgot the monkey's brigade...
I mean, is from a specific big butt monkey who thinks he came from space.
monkeydelarge: LOL Sachys thinks he came from space?
I'm not saying any name... ;p
tinyE: My dog is the master. He can be in a different room and when he farts he can make it sound and smell like it came from me. Little shit!
Crafty creatures, indeed.

I'd light a candle, and have a vigil (like on tv) to draw attention to their ways, but I'm afraid the methane laden air might be combustible.

Good evening! Good to see you too!
I'm afraid Frebreze only wont do.. need something stronger, mixed with bleach. And even with that, is a one-time only use.
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: Good evening! Good to see you too!
I'm afraid Frebreze only wont do.. need something stronger, mixed with bleach. And even with that, is a one-time only use.
Yes, but that would never work as then the dog would depart and leave only the true culprit behind. Mankind could never stand for this :-)
Stooner: Good evening! Good to see you too!
Dischord: Yes, but that would never work as then the dog would depart and leave only the true culprit behind. Mankind could never stand for this :-)
Mankind deserves. For choosing such a specimen to evolute from.
They should have chosen a dinosaur, or something...
Stooner: Mankind deserves. For choosing such a specimen to evolute from.
Everything supposedly evolved from the "soup" here, and if that is the case we are all related to everything; the first inorganic building blocks that came to be able to combine and replicate.

When I think of all of the rocks I threw into the lake, or every stone I skipped, I'm just guilty as hell for throwing my brothers in the drink :-)

I'm so damned sad, I'm going to have a drink. I would enjoy your company in this solemn matter, unless it is a period where you have sworn off drinking.
Stooner: Mankind deserves. For choosing such a specimen to evolute from.
Dischord: Everything supposedly evolved from the "soup" here, and if that is the case we are all related to everything; the first inorganic building blocks that came to be able to combine and replicate.

When I think of all of the rocks I threw into the lake, or every stone I skipped, I'm just guilty as hell for throwing my brothers in the drink :-)

I'm so damned sad, I'm going to have a drink. I would enjoy your company in this solemn matter, unless it is a period where you have sworn off drinking.
Someone dropped something in your drink...

Wish I could drown my sorrow into a bottle of whiskey too, but not this weekend I'm afraid. I'll have to face it naked (and with some sleeping pills, I guess)
Enjoy the nectar of happiness for me!
Stooner: Someone dropped something in your drink...

Wish I could drown my sorrow into a bottle of whiskey too, but not this weekend I'm afraid. I'll have to face it naked (and with some sleeping pills, I guess)
Was just joking, but if you could use a hand in anything, contact via PM.

Best of luck in whatever you are dealing with.
Stooner: Someone dropped something in your drink...

Dischord: Was just joking, but if you could use a hand in anything, contact via PM.

Best of luck in whatever you are dealing with.
Don't worry...
And I know you were joking. Thanks!;p
Stooner: Don't worry...
And I know you were joking. Thanks!;p
NP, sure you'll be fine.
Punished_Snake: Amerzone, if someone has a spare key from the current Bemine bundle :)
monkeydelarge: Check your PM.
Thanks a lot :)