It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

If anyone has an extra key for:

Uru Complete Chronicles

I would greatly appreciate it. I keep missing these as they go around.

As I am new, I won't expect to be a priority. I would like to say, however, that I have never seen a community giving games away like this, I am impressed! I will be on GoG much more often now!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by blurr73
high rated
wolfsrain: Arcanum
Check PM .

EDIT: While we're on the subject, I missed The Guild: Gold Edition and Bard's Tale . Just in case someone has a spare.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Licurg
wolfsrain: Arcanum
Licurg: Check PM .
Thanks, mate.
low rated
if someone has a key for Full Spectrum Warrior(original or Ten Hammers)or Uru from the Insomnia promo,I would really appreciate
It appears that I lost the sale for Shadowrun Returns.

If someone has a spare key, then I would truly appreciate it.
I have to go to work so if Blitzkrieg and/or Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammers
comes up in the promo could someone snag them for me? I can PayPal or trade with anyone who does.

Edit: Dang missed both games from the sale.
Post edited May 17, 2014 by RocketBoy
Edit: Lesson learned. It's easier to proactively search the Classifieds for a trade. :)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by zaine-h
I haven't been able to keep up with the insomnia sales :( ... but if anyone has a spare Thief or Thief 2 key I'd really appreciate it. The first Thief game is one of my all time favorites and haven't played it in a very, very long time :(.
high rated
Licurg: EDIT: While we're on the subject, I missed The Guild: Gold Edition and Bard's Tale . Just in case someone has a spare.
Check PM for the latter.
Licurg: EDIT: While we're on the subject, I missed The Guild: Gold Edition and Bard's Tale . Just in case someone has a spare.
OldFatGuy: Check PM for the latter.
Thanks man :)
If anyone has an extra 11th hour, I would love to have one please so I can have both 7th guest and 11th hour on gog.
Can someone get Papers, Please for me? I'll pay for it. I lost the offer (60% off).

Thanks.
Theme Park. If anyone has an extra one, or if anyone gets it this last time around, I'd love to get it. Unfortunately I missed it and now I'll be going to bed now and be out all day tomorrow so I'll probably miss it.
Shadowrun Returns, please

Missed it in all rounds..meh
If somebody in good mood
Valdis.

I was busy trying to keep a kiddo from self-harm (I work in a behavior classroom) and barely missed the cut-off.