It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since there's a promo for many wonderful Interplay titles at the moment, I was hoping that there could be some spare games out there that need a good home. Some of the titles I'm looking for are:

Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Earthworm Jim 1+2
Earthworm Jim 3D
MDK
Sacrifice
Redneck Rampage Collection
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
Die by the Sword

I'm especially interested in the games I listed that were made by Shiny Entertainment. I had Giants: Citizen Kabuto on Playtation 2 as a child, but the disc got lost before I could consider playing it. And this was just after I had learned how amazing the game was, thanks to the reviews section of the first Game Informer I had ever read.

I've also been dying to play the Earthworm Jim series. I've never been able to play the first two, but I played the N64 version years ago, and, although it wasn't the best 3D platformer I've played, I still enjoyed my time with it.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day! :)
I would love

Earthworm jim 1+2
Stonekeep
Sacrifice
The MDK games
Kingpin
high rated
MDK

F7JZ-H4QV-R7EF-QF3D
foxworks: MDK

F7JZ-H4QV-R7EF-QF3D
Thank you! +1
low rated
post down below
Post edited April 02, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
If anyone is feeling generous, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is on sale and I'd be very grateful if someone were to gift it to me.
If anybody in a gifty mood, then I would like BloodNet while it is on sale. I used play quite a lot but got stuck many times, it would be awesome to give this game another chance.

Thank you and a great day.
Forget it
Post edited April 01, 2014 by rong44
Would like either bloodnet or the bards tale, thank you guys. :)
If anyone could get me RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 or 2 I would be very gratefull. Im kind of short with money right now.

Thank you very much any way :D
Post edited March 31, 2014 by Miljac
high rated
Miljac: RollerCoaster Tycoon 1
Have fun building insane death coasters of doom! (Check your pm.) :D
Redneck Rampage Collection Would be greatly appreciated
Miljac: RollerCoaster Tycoon 1
Melhelix: Have fun building insane death coasters of doom! (Check your pm.) :D
Wow, thank you very much!

+1
I would give +100 if I could :D
Post edited March 31, 2014 by Miljac
If someone who already owns/has played all of the old Tex Murphy games ends up pre-odering the new one, I'd greatly appreciate whichever Tex game you think would make the best first impression.
I'm of the same mind as nightrunner. If someone ends up with a Tex Murphy game code they can't use, I would love to give the series a try. I've heard good things!

Many thanks for considering! ♥
Post edited April 01, 2014 by genkicolleen