It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If some1 feel gifty, I would be happy to play again Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest.
Still have good memories how, with friends, we walked to internet cafe to play it, ah... good old days.
Falci: Hi, would a kind soul gift me one of the following while they're on promo, please?

- Gothic 2
- Dungeon Keeper 2
- Beyond Divinity

I'd be very very thankful! :)
Check your PMs and have fun with Beyond Divinity, I wish you all some nice holidays.
low rated
Falci: Hi, would a kind soul gift me one of the following while they're on promo, please?

- Gothic 2
- Dungeon Keeper 2
- Beyond Divinity

I'd be very very thankful! :)
Urnoev: Check your PMs and have fun with Beyond Divinity, I wish you all some nice holidays.
That was awesome of you! THANK YOU! :D You've just made my Easter! ^_^
A huge thank you to Dischord!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
Post edited April 18, 2014 by crazed_undead
Ultima 4+5+6(on sale, right now) if someone is feeling generous.
Since Westwood's Legend of Kyrandia trilogy is on sale, if any generous soul would be willing to gift any one of those to me, I'd be extremely thankful.

Thanks in advance!
While this request has since been filled, look around and bring joy to another!
Post edited April 18, 2014 by zaine-h
if some one could send me a copy of arcanum i would love you for ever ^^ been years since ive played since my first pc and never did finish the game. thank you to who ever gifts me it :)
If someone feels generous then I would like ask for Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enchanced Edition
If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE any either one of the Ultima collections or any of the following Wing Commander games: 3/4/5/Privateer/Privateer 2/Academy.

Any gift is gratefully received and will be joyfully reciprocated with a virtual chocolate Easter egg (not as chocolaty or delicious as a real one but a lot less calories...it is the thought that counts)
high rated
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE any either one of the Ultima collections or any of the following Wing Commander games: 3/4/5/Privateer/Privateer 2/Academy.

Any gift is gratefully received and will be joyfully reciprocated with a virtual chocolate Easter egg (not as chocolaty or delicious as a real one but a lot less calories...it is the thought that counts)
Check your PMs and have fun with Ultima 1+2+3 (the best bundle in my opinion).
Oh, but I do not like chocolate. What about some sort of virtual beer?
I'd love to play Divinity 2 or any of the Ultimas while there on sale, if anyone is feeling generous.
So many great games on sale right now... anyone feeling gifty today and wants to gift me one of the following?

- Alpha Centauri (since I love Civ) [Nevermind, a friend had a copy lying around as it turns out. I'm lucky today.]
- Divine Divinity [Melhelix covered this one. Thanks a lot!]
- pretty much anything from the Ultima series (never played one of the games and I think I missed out on them) [Thanks to K_1269 for Ultima VII!]

- Gothic 2 (I know the environment artist, I should play this game)
- Legend of Kyrandia
- Theme Hospital

Jeez, I really want too many games. :P
Post edited April 19, 2014 by katsaysmeh
Hey guys.
If anybodies feeling in a gifty mood, I'd enjoy Simcity 2000 from the current sale.
Thanks
MoonGoddess: If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE any either one of the Ultima collections or any of the following Wing Commander games: 3/4/5/Privateer/Privateer 2/Academy.

Check your PM for some Wing Commander games