It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not sure how this works, but if someone can gift me NOX, that be great:)
Todays front page deals are killing me. I had kept some money aside for when Aarklash Legacy went on sale and there it is today. But putting up all 9 Might and Magic games right next to it is so tempting. To get 9 classically awesome games for $7 or one highly anticipated game for $11? I really do hate to ask for the M&M pack, but I'm stressed out trying to pick from the 2 sales and since that one is cheaper, it will let me get Aarklash guilt-free. If someone can help out, I'd be forever grateful but if it doesn't happen, it won't be so bad considering its only a gaming desire. In either case, thank you to anyone considering and have a happy and safe holiday season to all.
Now back to work, while trying not to think about this.

Edit: THANK YOU SO MUCH wanderer_27 in spreading your xmas cheer. Now, I have so many games to keep me occupied till well into the new year! If only I could decide between starting with Aarklash or Might and Magic 1 lol. But thats a much easier decision than what I was faced with yesterday. Thank you again!
Post edited December 18, 2013 by ww_gog
high rated
ww_gog: Todays front page deals are killing me. I had kept some money aside for when Aarklash Legacy went on sale and there it is today. But putting up all 9 Might and Magic games right next to it is so tempting. To get 9 classically awesome games for $7 or one highly anticipated game for $11? I really do hate to ask for the M&M pack, but I'm stressed out trying to pick from the 2 sales and since that one is cheaper, it will let me get Aarklash guilt-free. If someone can help out, I'd be forever grateful but if it doesn't happen, it won't be so bad considering its only a gaming desire. In either case, thank you to anyone considering and have a happy and safe holiday season to all.
Now back to work, while trying not to think about this.
Check you PM for the first part of M&M

Merry Christmas
high rated
Tistonic: Not sure how this works, but if someone can gift me NOX, that be great:)
Well you see, you post here, and then you go check your PMs and then you have a Merry Christmas! :D

-Sent-
Tistonic: Not sure how this works, but if someone can gift me NOX, that be great:)
Melhelix: Well you see, you post here, and then you go check your PMs and then you have a Merry Christmas! :D

-Sent-
Oh, okay, Thanks you, you have made my day, Merry Christmas to you too:).
ma5terbob: Now it is -67
HOLY COW< WHAT DID YOU DO TO GOG TO GET THAT LOW
tinyE: I think derepping in the gifting threads is beyond shitty but it might do him some good to at least pretend he is here something other than free games. :D I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'll be damned if I can't find a single post of his where he isn't asking for something.
So thats what happened?
Would someone be so kind and gift me either Wasteland or Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone ?

*EDIT* Looking at Wishlist so I'll add... Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader & FarCry

~I do have some extra Fallout Trilogy keys~
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Uzur9
Would like:
Jagged Alliance 1
Indigo Prophecy
Dear Santa GOG...

... maybe i could have Wasteland and Dont Starve for Xmas?

Infinite Thanks and have a good night... ^_^
Is this Christmas tree going to remain giftless?
low rated
A little BUMP for my request (Icewind Dale 1 (GONE, thanks to real.geizterfahr and 2), since the offer will expire soon :)
Thanks anyway
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Punished_Snake
high rated
Punished_Snake: A little BUMP for my request (Icewind Dale 1 and 2), since the offer will expire soon :)
Thanks anyway
You'll get a gift code for Icewind Dale 1 in a couple of minutes ;)
Punished_Snake: A little BUMP for my request (Icewind Dale 1 and 2), since the offer will expire soon :)
Thanks anyway
real.geizterfahr: You'll get a gift code for Icewind Dale 1 in a couple of minutes ;)
Lol, thanks :D
Punished_Snake: Lol, thanks :D
PM sent ;)
Punished_Snake: Lol, thanks :D
real.geizterfahr: PM sent ;)
Thanks a lot!