It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Urnoev: Well, Happy Birthday and a lot of fun with your own copy of Trine 2 (check your PMs).
Thank you .
Theme park is here never expected that one to appear on GOG I have spent hundreds of hours playing Theme Park on the Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo and I could never figure out how to get the rollercoasters and water rides etc to work rather I couldn't figure out how to build them without it showing up as an error,
So if anyone is feeling generous I would love to go back to the game and finally figure things out and have a bit of a retro trip I think my wife would also like to see this game as she never even heard of it but is quite fond of amusement park building games.

Thank you for your time

Theme Park
Elvin37: Theme park is here never expected that one to appear on GOG I have spent hundreds of hours playing Theme Park on the Sega Genesis
Same thing man. I'm really suprised.

If someone feels generous to gift Theme Park I'd be appreciated. (But first gift game to Elvin37!) :D
If anyone is feeling generous, I would appreciate Return to Mysterious Island from the Anuman Classics sale.
Edit.
Omg, thank you so much, you mysterious gifter! You made my day!
Post edited December 09, 2013 by KneeTheCap
Conquest: Frontier Wars

What's this, a gem promo from my wishlist? This must be celebrated! Break out... whatever it is that we drink along the frontier.
I'll leave here the part of my wishlist which is currently on sale:

Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon (I've played previous Draculas and I loved the third one, but reviews for the 4th aren't really the best - if you convince me the game is not worth it, I won't even be aiming at it)
Moto Racer 2 - hooking fav games from my childhood, this and the 2 below
Moto Racer 3
Moto Racer
Dracula Trilogy - it's been missing from my GOG games for a while already, even though I own it somewhere retail
Syberia 2 - both Syberias are probably one of my fav games in terms of storytelling and I am lacking the second one sadly on GOG
Still Life 2 - fav adventure series again, and again lacking the second part
Return to Mysterious Island - never played it and it looks interesting as it is yet another adventure from Microids

If you happen to have any of it spare, it will be much appreciated :) I am just coming back from celebrating student's day in my country yesterday and I am a little too short on money and time to get most, let alone all from my list above. Hoping for the best, but who knows :) Have a good day everyone, cheers.
I don't have the means before the end of the promo, but Dracula Trilogy would be nice...
I've played the 1st one with a cousin a lot of years ago, and I have fond memories of that.

Heretic Kingdoms also would be highly appreciated (actually, maybe a bit more ;p), but this one I don't believe it'll drop the price anytime soon...

Edit: Thanks a lot, <span class="bold">woosk</span>, for Heretic Kingdoms! o/
Post edited December 10, 2013 by Stooner
Christmas is coming soon, and my birthday is just a few days after that, so... Wishlist :D

5.99$:

-Creatures Village
-Creatures: The Albian Years
-The Lords of Midnight
-Tzar: The Burden of the Crown
-Arx Fatalis
-Panzer Elite Special Edition
-Nations Gold Edition, The
-Alien Nations
-Great Battles Collector's Edition
-Balls of Steel
-Etherlords 2
-Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
-Original War
-Advent Rising

9.99$:

-Bloodrayne 2
-Unreal 2: The Awakening SE
-The Guild
-Heroes of Might and Magic
-Pathologic
-Tomb Raider 1+2+3
-Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
-Blitzkrieg Anthology
-Heroes of Annihilated Empires
-S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition
-Smugglers 5
-Rogue Trooper
-American McGee's Grimm

15$ or more :

-Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
-Aarklash: Legacy
-Rise of the Triad
-Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition
-Deadly Premonition - Director's Cut
-Outlast
-Shadowrun Returns
Post edited December 10, 2013 by Licurg
high rated
Stooner: Heretic Kingdoms also would be highly appreciated (actually, maybe a bit more ;p), but this one I don't believe it'll drop the price anytime soon...
Check your PM.
It is that time of year, so here is my GOG.com wishlist:

Unreal Tournament 2004
Carmageddon 2
Hitman 2
Rise of The Triad 2013

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your generosity!
Stooner: Heretic Kingdoms also would be highly appreciated (actually, maybe a bit more ;p), but this one I don't believe it'll drop the price anytime soon...
woosk: Check your PM.
Thanks a lot, woosk! Cheers!
As it happened I quickly bought Shadowrun while it is on sale, only to find out
that as a backer I am eligible to GOG key - so now I have one spare Shadowrun key.

If there is somebody out there willing to swap it for other GOG key, PM me, please.

EDIT:// swapped :)
Post edited December 10, 2013 by Tarhiel
Tarhiel: As it happened I quickly bought Shadowrun while it is on sale, only to find out
that as a backer I am eligible to GOG key - so now I have one spare Shadowrun key.

If there is somebody out there willing to swap it for other GOG key, PM me, please.
Yeah I have a Witcher. Of course, EVERYONE HAS A WITCHER!
Tarhiel:
So very tempted to say "torchlight?!" heheh! ;)