It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Weekend promo wishlist :

Settlers® 4: Gold Edition, The
Rayman Origins
Settlers 2®: 10th Anniversary, The
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Anvil of Dawn received from Licurg
Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition
Imperialism 2: The Age of Exploration
Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Thank you .
Post edited November 03, 2013 by ne_zavarj
I would be eternally grateful if someone could pick me up a copy of HoMM 5 bundle that is currently on sale for $7.99 here on GOG. I currently have no $ available but if your interested I do have a spare GOG copy of The Witcher EE from a couple of purchases the other week.
If anyone has any extra codes for any of these, I would be grateful for one (or all) :)

Heroes of M&M 3

or

Heroes of M&M 5

Thank you thank you!
My wishlist:

-Settlers 3: Ultimate Collection
-Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete Edition
-Assasin's Creed

Ofc if someone feels generous ;p
Settlers 4 would be nice but I've got Christmas sales coming up too, still I thought I'd mention it.
I'd be happy to get anything from the Ubisoft Promo, but I'm especially interested in Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut, since I've never been able to play any of the AC games, and have been trying to for years. I've avoided any and all spoilers to the plot of the AC series for years, hoping that the long, agonizing wait will have been worth it. If someone is feeling generous enough, I'd also be content with receiving any of Michel Ancel's titles (the Rayman series, Beyond Good and Evil), as well.
high rated
ne_zavarj: Anvil of Dawn
Check PM :)
Post edited November 03, 2013 by Licurg
Licurg: Check PM :)
Thank you .
one week left for my birthday so here's my wishes wishlist:
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Clive Barker's Undying
Amnesia:The Dark Descent
Penumbra Collection
The Cat Lady
Pathologic
Outlast
Deadly Premonition
Legacy of Kain Series
Gabriel Knight 2 or 3

contact me by PM

again,I will not stop posting my wishlist here,but I advise whoever downrepps my posts to stop
Post edited November 03, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
i was waiting for i have no mouth and i must scream to go on sale, however i learned while i was on a trip, it on sale, so if any one has a copy of it, and gifts it to me, i will be your friend until the end of the world.
Edit spelling error fix
Post edited November 04, 2013 by ma5terbob
If someone can... Assasssin's Creed 1 from the Ubi-sale? Thanks.
Would love to play "Beyond Good and Evil"
I would like to have the Battle Isle platinum package from the ubi-sale.

Thank you.
Any Rayman game from the current promo will make my day :)

Thanks!
Would love Jade Empire:Special edition while its on sale if anyone is able, thanks!