It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Sorry about that.
Post edited July 10, 2013 by Elmofongo
If anyone has a copy of the original rise of the triad then I can give it a good home
Post edited July 10, 2013 by cj13810
RedOctober1984: I don't know what I can contribute to the community other than my knowledge (which really doesn't involve a whole lot of useful stuff). I'll try to do something though so I actually get something accomplished and give back to this community.
Knowledge is an perfect thing to share ! Welcome on GOG RedOctober and have good time with us :-)
high rated
Lady_Salvia: My birthday is the day after tomorrow, so I'm going to allow myself to post a request here...

A copy of Castles 1+2 or Pirates! Gold Plus or Sid Meier’s Colonization would really make my birthday a happy one!
Code for Castle games PM'd. This is my first time doing a GOG gift, so let me know if you have any trouble redeeming it and I'll see what I can do.

Have fun!
low rated
Lady_Salvia: My birthday is the day after tomorrow, so I'm going to allow myself to post a request here...

A copy of Castles 1+2 or Pirates! Gold Plus or Sid Meier’s Colonization would really make my birthday a happy one!
IAmSinistar: Code for Castle games PM'd. This is my first time doing a GOG gift, so let me know if you have any trouble redeeming it and I'll see what I can do.

Have fun!
+1 Love to see newer people gifting. I'm kind of new, joined a year ago, never used the forums til i needed help with a game [still doesnt work].

Staying on topic...
Would love Far Cry 1.
Can give you steam Dota 2 + trading cards.

IAmSinistar: Code for Castle games PM'd. This is my first time doing a GOG gift, so let me know if you have any trouble redeeming it and I'll see what I can do.

Have fun!
Code redeemed with no trouble, and again thank you very much and +1 for your generosity!
Thanks for the welcomes guys!

Appreciate it!

EDIT: IAmSinistar has very generously bought me my own copy of Castles 1+2 ! Many thanks to IAmSinistar!
Well happy b-day Salvia
If anybody can spare any of this indies I'll appreciate it.
Or even something else like the below.

Unmechanical
The Ball
Post edited July 11, 2013 by simon_vd
Spare a buck anyone?

https://indiegamestand.com/

If anyone could throw a Cat Lady key my way (that's on Indiegamestand right now) it would be appreciated

Post edited July 11, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
RevolutionSphere: Looking for a home for Dungeon Keeper 2.
Always looking to offer a home to such a good game:).
RevolutionSphere: Looking for a home for Dungeon Keeper 2.
MadalinStroe: Always looking to offer a home to such a good game:).
Whoops I said that wrong, sorry.
I meant for me.
MadalinStroe: Always looking to offer a home to such a good game:).
RevolutionSphere: Whoops I said that wrong, sorry.
I meant for me.
I know that's why I added the smiley face. I was just teasing you :).
Post edited July 11, 2013 by MadalinStroe
I meant for me.
MadalinStroe: I know that's why I added the smiley face. I was just teasing you :).
Oh D:
I meant for me.
MadalinStroe: I know that's why I added the smiley face. I was just teasing you :).
But still I do really want a copy of Dungeon Keeper 2, its my favorite game on gog.
Ah well maybe next time.