It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Totally don't want to offend you (and won't down-rep any of your posts), but did you ever ask yourself where your notorious low rep comes from? On the last three pages of this thread, you asked for Syndicate Plus seven times. Additionally you also asked for Grimm and System Shock 2. On the last two pages of the Non-GOG-Gifting thread, I can find you 11 times asking for games.

Just a few weeks ago, very generous members of the GOG community gifted you games for at least $50, because you won a dumb giveaway (dumb, because I think you shouldn't reward members for extreme low rep) and didn't get your "reward".

I never see you anywhere except in the gifting threads, the ninja thread or in several giveaways. Seems a little greedy to me. How about giving something instead once in a while? Or participating in the community to get your rep up (not talking about reaching positive rep, but maybe at least -100)?

Again, don't want to offend you, but maybe it's something you should think about.
I want to thank you for making this post. Very nicely written. I know you wrote it in response to a particular individual but it would do quite a few others some good to read this "bump" and think of themselves as the protagonist of this particular comment of yours.

Thank you again.
Ungunbu: ehm -- could you explain what "playing Dick" means
Tarnicus: Sure I give scoldings and English lessons at a discount if you combine the two :P

Dick is slang for detective :)

You don't think it seems a little "strange" your post history there, managing to continually ask for and get games in all the major promo sales and gifting/ninja threads? You have a smart phone and were able to purchase Aarklash(and another game since you could buy 2) according to your own words and yet cannot afford in the past 6 months of your poaching here to gift others except the two freebies that were gifted to...?
probably i wasn't able to correctly explain myself

--

i bought the games i gifted, they were NOT freebies...

--

it's untrue that i asked for many free games -- this insomnia i gifted as many games as i received by others -- i also spent many hours on pc just waiting for a game i already owned and that i wanted to gift to a guy that was generous with me

--

previous insomnia it was my first time around here and i wasn't into the community habits yet, i admit i took some free games without thinking much about it but i beleive that doesn't make me a bad person

i have the impression you are a bit too eager to judge others and imho your high rep doesn't mean you have the right to say everything about everyone
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Ungunbu
Out of the weekend's deal, I've always wanted to try Personal Nightmare
Oops sorry
Post edited May 18, 2014 by alecej
high rated
1 American Nightmare claimed. I still have one more copy, though. Anyone want to take this last gift code off my hands?
RetiredBard: 1 American Nightmare claimed. I still have one more copy, though. Anyone want to take this last gift code off my hands?
Hmmmm... if no one is interested I am. Thanks a lot.
I want it
Sorry, Demzon and seikus - Rodzaju contacted me just a bit sooner.

That's all of mine gone.
high rated
stika: Out of the weekend's deal, I've always wanted to try Personal Nightmare
And try it thou shalt! Thine message box hath game.
stika: Out of the weekend's deal, I've always wanted to try Personal Nightmare
FuguNinja9001: And try it thou shalt! Thine message box hath game.
Oh wow! Thank you! :D
low rated
Wishlist:
The Banner Saga
Broken Age
Wargame:European Escalation
Penumbra Collection

contact me by PM

and if possible,think about me XD *hugz*
I've never had much luck on the classifieds, which is why I'm coming here too.

I missed out on Battle Worlds Kronos during the insomnia sale. I do NOT want this game for free. However, if someone picked up a cheap extra copy of it during the sale I'd glady pay them for it, or work out some kind of trade.
if anyone has a copy of harvester they want to give a home, i am willing to give it a good home
is there any interest in one of the games currently on the weekend promo for a possible giveaway?
low rated
Ungunbu: is there any interest in one of the games currently on the weekend promo for a possible giveaway?
I think there is always someone wanting a certain game, so any?