It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There was a ASUS press event which I attended which was soon forgotten with a lot of vodka...
I was drinking with some US guys today, the conversation went like this

US guy: We can only drink legally when we're 21 years old back home.

Me: that makes no fucking sense, you know that right?

US guy: I know. We can sign up to get ourselves killed on the military, but we can't drink a beer.

Me: actually, when you put it like that, it does make sense. It really fits the American stereotype.
Hly sit Ima so fsknings durnk!!!
I dont know man... Maybe some mario kart 7 or ocarina of time would be great before bed. Have a nice weekend everyone!!! :-)

Sebek
Sebek: Hly sit Ima so fsknings durnk!!!
I dont know man... Maybe some mario kart 7 or ocarina of time would be great before bed. Have a nice weekend everyone!!! :-)

Sebek
I'll play you a Mario Kart! I don't have the game, a wii or a TV at the moment, but the power of beer will manage, I'm sure
Ich trank Bacardi raspberry and I'm kaputt.
none drunk? Ima durnk!
Lplö! I had some drinks and ima home, my dog took a piss on the mat and ffuuuck!!!
Sleep and something and maybe a hangover?
Drink more poeple!
More BEER!
I got a keg and no one to drink it with
It's 15:43 here and Ima durnk.
My girlfriend's coming over tomorrow and I'm in a good mood! (Been depressed for about 6 years now and today is a good day)
My dog is durnk on the roof and I'm gonna launch baldur's gate 2 soon.
Have a nice rest of the week everyone!!!! Be safe

-Sebek :-)
Sebek: It's 15:43 here and Ima durnk.
My girlfriend's coming over tomorrow and I'm in a good mood! (Been depressed for about 6 years now and today is a good day)

What does your dog favor? Is he a wine dog, beer, or the hard stuff? Does he like a nice Chablis or does he go for mixed drinks, Screwdrivers and Silver Bullets?
Sebek: It's 15:43 here and Ima durnk.

tinyE: What does your dog favor? Is he a wine dog, beer, or the hard stuff? Does he like a nice Chablis or does he go for mixed drinks, Screwdrivers and Silver Bullets?
I think *she's* more into red wine. We are having good time blasting Thin Lizzy at the moment though she's still of the roof upside down with a bottle. Being drunk is sometimes nice I can see. Maybe I'm durnk
tinyE:
Sebek: We are having good time blasting Thin Lizzy at the moment
+1 for excellent taste!
Sorry about the he/she thing. Assure her that I meant no disrespect. I'll leave you two be now. :D
we have plastic bottles of 2,5 and 3 liters of beer on sale
Sebek: We are having good time blasting Thin Lizzy at the moment
tinyE: +1 for excellent taste!
Sorry about the he/she thing. Assure her that I meant no disrespect. I'll leave you two be now. :D
None taken and +1 to you too! Thought no one here liked TL
Welp it finally hapened mates, im drunk, juet a biut. But im drunk, thas for sure, and all tnaks to aold J&B.