It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Yes, simply send the key to the hoster of this giveaway zeogold which you can contact here.
ChrisVee: Great, thanks! Think I'll become a regular around these parts.
Do note that zeo has been absent for the last week due to illness, and will have a huge backlog of things to take care of when he gets back, so it might still take a few days for him to acknowledge your donation.
MarkoH01: Yes, simply send the key to the hoster of this giveaway zeogold which you can contact here.
Welcome to the community! Always nice to see a fellow Canadian join the group. Enjoy your stay.
gogtrial34987: Do note that zeo has been absent for the last week due to illness, and will have a huge backlog of things to take care of when he gets back, so it might still take a few days for him to acknowledge your donation.
Thanks for the tip. Hope he gets better soon!
51nikopol: Welcome to the community! Always nice to see a fellow Canadian join the group. Enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the welcome, fellow Canuck! I've been on a retro gaming kick and figured GOG's a great place to be for that.
Post edited January 20, 2018 by ChrisVee
gogtrial34987: Do note that zeo has been absent for the last week due to illness, and will have a huge backlog of things to take care of when he gets back, so it might still take a few days for him to acknowledge your donation.
I just talked to him yesterday and he is better now. He will post here soon so don't worry :)
isis1: hey all, i like to request battlefield 1 revolution, battlefield 4
thank you
Themken: Neither game is on the list of available games. Please read the first four posts in the thread for rules and list of available games.

Also, welcome to the GOG forums!
sorry and thank you
There's been a couple of games sitting in the list for a while that i'd like to give a good home to. Could I request Still Life 2 and Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf please?
Can I request that Zeo provide us proof that he's still among the living? been a while since his last post....
Dejavous: Can I request that Zeo provide us proof that he's still among the living? been a while since his last post....
what if hes a zombie?
Dejavous: Can I request that Zeo provide us proof that he's still among the living? been a while since his last post....
Vyraexii: what if hes a zombie?
when there's no more giveaways in hell, the zombie zeo shall walk the earth
I think it's safe to say zeo got a whiff of life without this place and found that it suited him. :P
MarkoH01: I just talked to him yesterday and he is better now. He will post here soon so don't worry :)
I'm glad to hear he's ok! Thanks for letting us know, Marko
MarkoH01: I just talked to him yesterday and he is better now. He will post here soon so don't worry :)
SpartanSloth: I'm glad to hear he's ok! Thanks for letting us know, Marko
Well that's now 5 days ago.....
Vyraexii: what if hes a zombie?
YOUV'E obviously NEVER watched a zombie movie, with the exception of Izombie, they don't seem able to tie their own shoes, let alone utilize a computer, and I did say proof he's still among the living, if he's "undead" fire and machette await!!
ChrisVee: Thanks for the tip. Hope he gets better soon!
51nikopol: Welcome to the community! Always nice to see a fellow Canadian join the group. Enjoy your stay.
ChrisVee: Thanks for the welcome, fellow Canuck! I've been on a retro gaming kick and figured GOG's a great place to be for that.
did you know you can spell your country with only three letters?

C ehh? N ehh? D ehh?
Post edited January 25, 2018 by Dejavous
Zeogone
high rated
samuraigaiden: Hello, everyone. Could I please have a code for Day of the Tentacle Remastered? Thanks in advance!
Granted.
DrLeatherface: There's been a couple of games sitting in the list for a while that i'd like to give a good home to. Could I request Still Life 2 and Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf please?
Also granted.