It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I have Witch Hunter Gold? I thought I would like to try the single player campaign...

Very late edit: So it was a joke.
Post edited May 13, 2017 by Themken
MarkoH01: Where on earth should I get 156 hours of free time? Dont you have something that's playable in ... let's say 20 minutes or so? ;)
Lol - fair point.

Though as I've added up some of the time I've sunk into a sum of other games that I didn't enjoy nearly as much (5 hours here, 10 hours there...), it doesn't seem quite as big a time sink.

Some of that was going back after completing the game and trying to get all the achievements and complete on harder difficulties. I'm not usually spurred by achievements, but a number of these were very creative and challenged me to try to win while strategizing very differently or playing more recklessly than just marching conservatively through each board.

After beating each level I would also stay on and attempt the infinite swarms (where you get credit for having beaten the board, but continue playing higher and higher (and faster and faster) waves until you're defeated for the challenge and bonus xp. So if all I was doing was beating the boards, I could've finished much faster.
high rated
i have some keys to give away they are

$1 Ride
Ampersand
Calcu-Late
Catch a Falling Star
Clergy Splode
Cosmic Dust & Rust
Deep Space Dash
Drayt Empire
Drive Megapolis
Eaten Alive
Escape Machines
Flesh Eaters
Freebie
Germ Wars
Hyper color ball
Joana's Life
Kivi, Toilet and Shotgun
Laraan
Lup
Midnight Carnival
Monster Puzzle
Neon Hardcorps
New kind of adventure
OR
Project Druid - 2D Labyrinth Explorer-
Shape Shifter
Spikit
Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant
Star Drifter
Star Fields
Stellar 2D
Stone Age Wars
Super Mega Neo Pug
Super Mustache
Super Space Pug
Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant
The Land of Dasthir
The Tower Of Elements
Tinboy
Town of Night
Turbo Pug
Turbo Pug 3D
Turbo Pug DX
Warriors of Vilvatikta

all steam :)
halfpint41: i have some keys to give away they are
If you really want to give them away to the community just contacht zeogold in chat and send him the keys. He will add them to the list. Thank you very much for your generosity :)
Post edited April 30, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: If you really want to give them away to the community just contacht zeogold in chat and send him the keys. He will add them to the list. Thank you very much for your generosity :)
ok ty will do
halfpint41:
Very generous of you +1.
sleptwolf: Can i have paranormal activity:the lost soul.
Denied for lack of participation. I believe I already explained this to you.
Impaler26: Can i ask for these 2 shabby games? :D
Granted.
Post edited May 01, 2017 by zeogold
MarkoH01: If you really want to give them away to the community just contacht zeogold in chat and send him the keys. He will add them to the list. Thank you very much for your generosity :)
sent over to zeogold now lol
sleptwolf: Can i have paranormal activity:the lost soul.
zeogold: Denied for lack of participation. I believe I already explained this to you.
Impaler26: Can i ask for these 2 shabby games? :D
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks to you, wanderer_27 and A.Ryan. :)
I'd like to have Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf, The Troma Project and Post Mortem if that's ok please Zeo. Thanks again.
hi zeo am i eligible for the GA?

if no one wants it i'd like to play Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition , looks really interesting.
I would love if you could grant me Syberia. Thank you for your generosity and amazing work.

The Tower Of Elements

Can I have Tower of Elements?

Thanks
low rated
I would like Et India Company Gold and Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold please
May I request Bet on Soldier? Thanks!