It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Might I request the Battlefield 3 Origin key?
Thank you to VVhiteVVolf and DeaniKris and zeo!

And since Zombie Shooter was unavailable, may I ask for Dead Hungry Diner?
madth3: Hi there!

I had not noticed when Dropsy got here.

Can I pick it up?

Got it? Got it? It's drop-sy so I'll...

Yeah, I'll see myself out

Oh and Eversion has good reviews, if I may, I like my little platformers
Granted, along with a handful of crickets.
KoreaBeat: And since Zombie Shooter was unavailable, may I ask for Dead Hungry Diner?
Certainly.
Granted.
Lucius_Malfoy: Might I request the Battlefield 3 Origin key?
Doesn't seem like that one's still there.
I seem to have quite a few duplicates. o_O
Why is it that every time I reorganize the list to prevent this from happening, it seems to happen again?
Post edited December 03, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted, along with a handful of crickets.
Thanks!

PM dropped to Markoh01 too.
madth3: PM dropped to Markoh01 too.
You didn't stuff the crickets into his pocket, did you?
madth3: Got it? Got it? It's drop-sy so I'll...

Yeah, I'll see myself out
zeogold: You didn't stuff the crickets into his pocket, did you?
I'm aware I might regret ever asking, but... What?! Either you lot's jokes are bad to the point of being incomprehensible, or I'm rather thick today.
madth3: Thanks!

PM dropped to Markoh01 too.
When? Anyway - enjoy the game.
Lucius_Malfoy: Might I request the Battlefield 3 Origin key?
zeogold: Doesn't seem like that one's still there.
I seem to have quite a few duplicates. o_O
Why is it that every time I reorganize the list to prevent this from happening, it seems to happen again?
Ah I see, is Chivalry: Medieval Warfare still available by any chance?
Post edited December 03, 2016 by Lucius_Malfoy
Chandoraa: I'm aware I might regret ever asking, but... What?! Either you lot's jokes are bad to the point of being incomprehensible, or I'm rather thick today.
*hands Chandoraa a cricket bat*

Well if they want to get cricket involved you might as well play along.

Remember.... hit the round things.
Chandoraa: I'm aware I might regret ever asking, but... What?! Either you lot's jokes are bad to the point of being incomprehensible, or I'm rather thick today.
It's a common trope for crickets to chirp when a bad joke is made. I was implying madth3's "Dropsy" pun was cricket-worthy. It just got silly from there.
Lucius_Malfoy: Ah I see, is Chivalry: Medieval Warfare still available by any chance?
That works.
Granted.
Lucius_Malfoy: Ah I see, is Chivalry: Medieval Warfare still available by any chance?
zeogold: That works.
Granted.
Since Chivalry: Medieval Warfare didn't work I'd like to request Company of Heroes Complete Edition if I may. I also noticed that you can request more than one game, so if it's alright I'd like to request the Humble Indie Bundle 3 as well. Thanks :)
Post edited December 04, 2016 by Lucius_Malfoy
zeogold: It's a common trope for crickets to chirp when a bad joke is made. I was implying madth3's "Dropsy" pun was cricket-worthy. It just got silly from there.
Oh, so that was it. Makes sense, I guess. Except I didn't even get the Dropsy joke. But hey, at least I got a cricket bat out of the whole ordeal. Might as well take it and run.
zeogold: That works.
Granted.
Lucius_Malfoy: Since Chivalry: Medieval Warfare didn't work I'd like to request Insurgency if I may. I also noticed that you can request more than one game, so if it's alright I'd like to request the Humble Indie Bundle 3 as well. Thanks :)
Yup, that works even better. Sorry about the issues. These things just happen sometimes. Looks like this is just one of those days...
Granted...again.
zeogold: It's a common trope for crickets to chirp when a bad joke is made. I was implying madth3's "Dropsy" pun was cricket-worthy. It just got silly from there.
Chandoraa: Oh, so that was it. Makes sense, I guess. Except I didn't even get the Dropsy joke. But hey, at least I got a cricket bat out of the whole ordeal. Might as well take it and run.
He said he'd "pick up" Dropsy.
"drop" is in "Dropsy".
If you drop something, typically you pick it up (unless it's the bass or something).
Post edited December 04, 2016 by zeogold
Never heard of this - I guess it's an american thing?