It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
DaCostaBR: Can I get the bundle with Cave Story in it?
Granted.
Schizo2015: come dirt 3 from humble gift aktion?when jes,the key is not avaible now.
zeogold: I'm sorry, I don't quite understand.
It's a code. Are you requesting it?
No, he's trying to say that if the key is from recent Humble giveaway, it should be expired by now IIRC.
high rated
zeogold: I'm sorry, I don't quite understand.
It's a code. Are you requesting it?
triock: No, he's trying to say that if the key is from recent Humble giveaway, it should be expired by now IIRC.
Oh, shoot. I wasn't told those would expire.

Well, if anybody wants to try it and let me know...
Thanks to Akakij for the gift!
Thanks amrit9037 for the donation of Legendary :)
wanderer_27: Thanks amrit9037 for the donation of Legendary :)
Slight warning: you'll fall through the elevator to the final battle.
Limit the FPS to 30 in the ini file until the next checkpoint to fix it.
wanderer_27: Thanks amrit9037 for the donation of Legendary :)
omega64: Slight warning: you'll fall through the elevator to the final battle.
Limit the FPS to 30 in the ini file until the next checkpoint to fix it.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of this issue.
Themken: Thank you Asbeau for Spec Ops: The Line and you zeogold for handing it to me
You're very welcome, hope you enjoy it
Ooh, could I have Prototype if it's still available? 0.0
Fantasysci5: Ooh, could I have Prototype if it's still available? 0.0
Granted.
Fantasysci5: Ooh, could I have Prototype if it's still available? 0.0
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you Ian and Zeo for the key! I misunderstood what it was, but I appreciate it!
Fantasysci5: I misunderstood what it was
Yeah, so did I. It was only listed as "Prototype keys" and I assumed the "s" was a typo. I probably should've asked for clarification on that one.
Post edited November 25, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted.
Fantasysci5: Thank you Ian and Zeo for the key! I misunderstood what it was, but I appreciate it!
Wait, what do you mean you misunderstood. I though it was that action open world game?
high rated
Fantasysci5: Thank you Ian and Zeo for the key! I misunderstood what it was, but I appreciate it!
kusumahendra: Wait, what do you mean you misunderstood. I though it was that action open world game?
No, it wasn't. That's what I thought it was, too. It was actually a set of games from a bundle some time back that was...literally a bunch of game prototypes.
Post edited November 25, 2016 by zeogold
kusumahendra: Wait, what do you mean you misunderstood. I though it was that action open world game?
zeogold: No, it wasn't. That's what I thought it was, too. It was actually a set of games from a bundle some time back that was...literally a bunch of game prototypes.
Okaayyy....