It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to slurredprey, Liverpoolfanster, sharonbn and to finkleroy !
Thank you finkleroy for managing this whole month of so many giveaways, and thank you PMPMGamer for the Shadowgrounds + editor key!

[edited to make the text flow better across lines]
Post edited January 31, 2022 by DiffuseReflection
Huge thanks to PMPMGamer for the game and finkleroy for the delivery
I would like to thank all the donators!
If I thanked you before, well I'm thanking again just in case :)

Especially finkleroy, tag+, frogthroat, mrkgnao, LaLaLee, Liverpoolfanster, makemap, PMPMGamer, grynn, slurredprey, Impaler26, Melvinica, Cymepa, Dogmaus, Damon18, wanderer_27, and triock for these past months!
Can I ask for The Last Tinker™: City of Colors if it's still available please?
zlaywal: Can I ask for The Last Tinker™: City of Colors if it's still available please?
Granted.
Thanks to makemap, grynn, letsmaybeLP92, AerynSun1701, pouyou-pouyou, makemap, frogthroat and PMPMGamer for the games and to finkleroy for tirelessly managing the giveaway!

Since White Noise was non-existent, for my final request for this month, I'd like to ask for Chris Sawyer's Locomotion.
slurredprey: Thanks to makemap, grynn, letsmaybeLP92, AerynSun1701, pouyou-pouyou, makemap, frogthroat and PMPMGamer for the games and to finkleroy for tirelessly managing the giveaway!

Since White Noise was non-existent, for my final request for this month, I'd like to ask for Chris Sawyer's Locomotion.
Granted.
Thanks to Damon18 and finkleroy for Chris Sawyer's Locomotion! Heard a lot about this one...
Post edited January 31, 2022 by slurredprey
Thanks to PMPMGamer for Majesty 2, Aveyond 3-1, El Matador, Overcast: Walden and the Werewolf and Turba. Also, thanks to triock for MonstaFish and AerynSun1701 for My Downtown. And as always, thanks to finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
Thank you very much to Crisco1492 for Trainz Settle & Carlisle, and to Finkleroy for running this giveaway!
May I please get Alien Breed: Impact and daggered game Wasteland Angel
Hapygoo: May I please get Alien Breed: Impact and daggered game Wasteland Angel
The limit is 6 non-daggered keys + 10 daggered keys per month, and you've already received 5 non-daggered keys this month, so you'll have to choose between them.
Thank you again to PMPMGamer and Finkleroy.
may i request for the daggered Miner Wars Arena and non daggered The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day from the main list