It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can i ask Primal Carnage?
HUGE thanks to PMPMGamer for both games appreciate it and thanks to our host Finkleroy for the delivery, hope you're enjoying your keyboard :)
Hello. Thank you for all of those involved for doing this.
I know that I do not qualify yet but will the updated list be on page 1 of this forum? Will this be the same for the GOG giveaway forum? Thank you for your time.
Post edited December 21, 2021 by KurlyGamer
May I please get Iron Fisticle
deleted
Post edited December 21, 2021 by arsalan12
Hapygoo: May I please get Iron Fisticle
Had to look twice to be sure I was reading correctly -O.O-
Melinho85: Can i ask Primal Carnage?
Granted.
KurlyGamer: Hello. Thank you for all of those involved for doing this.
I know that I do not qualify yet but will the updated list be on page 1 of this forum? Will this be the same for the GOG giveaway forum? Thank you for your time.
The rules and links to the spreadsheets are in the first few posts in this thread. The rules for the GOG giveaway are similar, but not exactly the same. I strongly recommend reading the rules for both giveaways by reading the first few posts in the threads.
Granted.

Time for round 2! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during December count toward the monthly limit of 6 non-daggered keys + 10 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Uqma6kWoN7VuLhADcTAP_r9_pwflLYRObuYKeJzHYM/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited December 21, 2021 by finkleroy
I would like to ask for:
- Millie
and daggered:
- Gravi
;)
erbello: I would like to ask for:
- Millie
and daggered:
- Gravi
;)
Granted.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy, argamasa and PMPMGamer :D
Can I ask for Ethan: Meteor Hunter?
bluethief: Can I ask for Ethan: Meteor Hunter?
Granted.
Thank you once again to PMPMGamer, this time for Ethan: Meteor Hunter, and of course to finkleroy.
Melinho85: Can i ask Primal Carnage?
KurlyGamer: Hello. Thank you for all of those involved for doing this.
finkleroy: The rules and links to the spreadsheets are in the first few posts in this thread. The rules for the GOG giveaway are similar, but not exactly the same. I strongly recommend reading the rules for both giveaways by reading the first few posts in the threads.

Time for round 2! Everyone is allowed one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round! Please keep in mind that ALL keys you are granted during December count toward the monthly limit of 6 non-daggered keys + 10 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Uqma6kWoN7VuLhADcTAP_r9_pwflLYRObuYKeJzHYM/edit?usp=sharing
THANK YOU Finkleroy and PMPMGamer
Thanks PMPMGamer for Hexcells Plus! It feels like mined field meets sudoku, and it has dark mode!
Bonus pic, my kitten relaxing after having been a little devil!
https://imgur.com/a/LAYU114

Thanks to all cats, including our host fink!
Post edited December 21, 2021 by Dogmaus