It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lucigog: Its free to play during Pride month but not free to keep. Free to keep is on Microsoft store

ups just realized you said it ends on June 30. Sorry, first time posting on GoG.
It's free to keep forever as long as you claim it on the Steam store during June.
Free to keep when you get it before Jun 30 @ 11:00pm. Some limitations apply. (?)
Post edited June 16, 2021 by finkleroy
frogthroat: FYI: Tell Me Why (Dontnod, 2020) is currently free on Steam. All 3 episodes. Ends June 30, 2021.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1180660/Tell_Me_Why/
Lucigog: Its free to play during Pride month but not free to keep.
It was badly worded by their side, I thought the same at fist. Just 3 episodes, and only for one month? I wasn't bothering. Then it turns out the 3 episodes are the complete game and you get to keep it. They are in need of some better PR.
Post edited June 16, 2021 by Dogmaus
There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of June count toward the total monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1saZzbk9_-xkXphfguCPWrIwuEUuqyAbUtRsPHui7w1A/edit?usp=sharing
May I request Yakuza Kiwama 2?
May I request Metro Exodus and WWE 2K Battlegrounds?
BenKii: May I request Yakuza Kiwama 2?
Granted.
May I ask for Yakuza Kiwami and Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition please?
Can I ask for Warhammer: Chaosbane?
Can I ask for Worms Rumble and Agent Awesome?
Can I ask for Papo & Yo?
And nominate PMGamer for F1 2020
May I ask for Call of Cthulhu?
Thanks Korotan and finkleroy for Yakuza 2. :D
May I ask Yoku's Island Express?
Can I have Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, please? Thank you.