It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

am i eligible for anything by any chance finkleroy?
Post edited January 14, 2021 by lilredspartan8
blastradius: I’d like to request Cradle of Sins VR, please.
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and thank you DoggosaurusRx for Cradle of Sins VR. Time to put my Oculus to good use.
am i eligible for something finkleroy?
Lone_Scout: May I ask for Ancestors Legacy?
Thanks!
Granted.
lilredspartan8: am i eligible for anything by any chance finkleroy?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
May I request Serious Sam: The Random Encounter?

Thanks!
No, but that's a "not quite yet", as opposed to a hard "no".
Lone_Scout: May I ask for Ancestors Legacy?
Thanks!
finkleroy: Granted.
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I've actually been giving my keys to a steam group because I wnated to give back to that group since they've been giving me stuff. so i might do that here as well
Post edited January 14, 2021 by lilredspartan8
MysterD: May I request Serious Sam: The Random Encounter?

Thanks!
Granted.
Could I get REdout please?, Thank You
Thank you very much QZacki and finkleroy!
supplementscene: Could I get REdout please?, Thank You
Granted.
Thanks a lot to DetouR6734 and Finkleroy for Horizon Chase Turbo and the nostalgia feeling that will go with it.
Thanks to bjgamer for the dono and Finkle for the patience :)
Really sorry for the late response but thank you once more finkleroy.