It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

happywinner: my last request of the month and year for nondagger Tasty Shame in Silver Soul! , Crazy Oafish Ultra Blocks ,White Noise Online thanks
You requested Tasty Shame in Silver Soul! and Crazy Oafish Ultra Blocks: Big Sale in chat. Granted.
low rated
In end of the year, i would like to ask for Screancheat, Railroad pioneers and Road to Rome 3 , from dagger games Stronghold Kingdoms Humble Kingmaker Bundle (DLC). Farming Simulator 17 - Platinum Expansion (DLC)

thank you
ppdouble: In end of the year, i would like to ask for Screancheat, Railroad pioneers and Road to Rome 3 , from dagger games Stronghold Kingdoms Humble Kingmaker Bundle (DLC). Farming Simulator 17 - Platinum Expansion (DLC)

thank you
It's already January, so those games would count toward your January limit. Do you still want them?
low rated
ppdouble: In end of the year, i would like to ask for Screancheat, Railroad pioneers and Road to Rome 3 , from dagger games Stronghold Kingdoms Humble Kingmaker Bundle (DLC). Farming Simulator 17 - Platinum Expansion (DLC)

thank you
finkleroy: It's already January, so those games would count toward your January limit. Do you still want them?
Maybe in Rusia but it is still December 2020 in US Alaska, and US Hawaii,

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/honolulu

;)
high rated
ppdouble: Maybe in Rusia but it is still December 2020 in US Alaska, and US Hawaii,

;)
It doesn't matter. Please read rule #7.
low rated
ppdouble: Maybe in Rusia but it is still December 2020 in US Alaska, and US Hawaii,
finkleroy: It doesn't matter. Please read rule #7.
Then fix the rules please :)
Cmon buddy, i don't asked last few months for anything, just this december...
ppdouble: Then fix the rules please :)
"The giveaway goes by calendar month. The beginning of each month is at midnight on the first of the month in the Pacific time zone. When daylight saving time is inactive, this time zone is called Pacific Standard Time (PST). When daylight saving time is active, this time zone is called Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)".

The giveaway is set specifically for the PST zone (presumably where finkleroy is based to make it easier to manage), which is usually GMT / UTC -8hrs (or Slovakia -9hrs). Alaska is a further -1hrs and Hawaii -2hrs behind that (or -9 and -10hrs behind GMT / UTC) but neither of those two are "Pacific Standard Time". It's also a good idea to allow an hour or two padding anyway as 1. After 1 hour, GOG's forum timestamps are only accurate to 1 hour and that could be "rounded", and 2. Daylight Savings Times don't change on the same day between countries. In short, unless you request by 7-8am Slovakia time, you're better off requesting the night before to avoid any issues.
Post edited January 01, 2021 by AB2012
low rated
ppdouble: Then fix the rules please :)
AB2012: "The giveaway goes by calendar month. The beginning of each month is at midnight on the first of the month in the Pacific time zone. When daylight saving time is inactive, this time zone is called Pacific Standard Time (PST). When daylight saving time is active, this time zone is called Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)".
The giveaway is set specifically for the PST zone (presumably where finkleroy is based to make it easier to manage), which is usually GMT / UTC -8hrs (or Slovakia -9hrs). Alaska is a further -1hrs and Hawaii -2hrs behind that (or -9 and -10hrs behind GMT / UTC) but neither of those two are "Pacific Standard Time".
Yea, yea i know, you don't need to cite me "rules", My point was that YEAR usually "ends" at Hawaii...
and new year start at Japan/Australia...

Maybe Finkleroy had just bad mood today (or he drunk little too much?) ;)

anyway i wanna say THANKS to him and all donors for last year donations and wish you and him and all others Happy New Year! Take care!
That's why he probably put the time zone rule, to give everyone the same chance to ask for games with the same time limit.
If you realy want them, ask them for january, i dont see the problem.
Post edited January 01, 2021 by Mugiwarah
high rated
ppdouble: Yea, yea i know, you don't need to cite me "rules", My point was that YEAR usually "ends" at Hawaii...
and new year start at Japan/Australia...

Maybe Finkleroy had just bad mood today (or he drunk little too much?) ;)

anyway i wanna say THANKS to him and all donors for last year donations and wish you and him and all others Happy New Year! Take care!
Nope. I had a good day and didn't drink anything. The month needs to begin and end for everyone at the same time. The rules have been there for years, and I expect everyone to follow them. One of them is a rule against being rude, and you're violating it. You think pointing out the rules means I've had a bad day or have been drinking? I guess some people can't even handle being polite in a thread where they receive free games.
May I ask for the Ravensword: Shadowlands? ;)
high rated
erbello: May I ask for the Ravensword: Shadowlands? ;)
Granted.
erbello: May I ask for the Ravensword: Shadowlands? ;)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you sooo much finkleroy and Waldschatten :)
I'd like to request Intake.
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I'd like to request Intake.
Granted.