It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kelefane: can i get enemy front and legendary?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you've already received two non-daggered games this month, so you'll have to choose between them.
greyhat: Thanks to surfer1260 for Black the fall :)

May i also request Hiveswap act 1 thank you
finkleroy: Granted.
Enemy front.
Kelefane: Enemy front.
Granted.
Kelefane: Enemy front.
Many thanks~!
Thanks for Hiveswap act 1 RickyAndersen

and many thanks to Finkleroy for keeping he giveaways going. :)
Crisco1492: I completely missed that this port was here... could I have Raptor: Call of The Shadows - 2015 Edition as my second Steam game of September?
Thank you argamasa for the game and Finkleroy for running the giveaway!
greyhat: Thanks to surfer1260 for Black the fall :)(...)
There's a puzzle in this this game that is unique. I at least never have "seen" something like that in another game. But no spoiler now.
BIG thanks to GoodOlG and LaLaLee for the donations and great job from Finkleroy
May I request X-Blades for my third game this month. thanks :)
greyhat: Thanks to surfer1260 for Black the fall :)(...)
surfer1260: There's a puzzle in this this game that is unique. I at least never have "seen" something like that in another game. But no spoiler now.
I finished just the game. I loved it. I am trying to think which puzzle this might be. There were a couple that were different. I am going to replay it as I think I missed some secrets. Ah, I think I might know which one you are thinking of. ;)

Thanks again for the game .
Post edited September 23, 2020 by greyhat
greyhat: May I request X-Blades for my third game this month. thanks :)
Granted.
Thanks to PMPMGamer for X-Blades
greyhat: Thanks to PMPMGamer for X-Blades
You're welcome !  :-)
May I have Frederic: Resurrection of Music Director's Cut, Teleglitch: Die More Edition, and DiRT Rally?
Post edited September 24, 2020 by GoodOlG
GoodOlG: May I have Frederic: Resurrection of Music Director's Cut, Teleglitch: Die More Edition, and DiRT Rally?
Granted.
Thanks to argamasa, Catac1ysm, gvyop, and finkleroy for the giveaway
May I request Anomaly: Uber Bundle and Tumblestone (daggered)? Many thanks :)