It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Lust for Darkness and Randal's Monday?
zaMNal: May I ask for Lust for Darkness and Randal's Monday?
Granted.
Thank you to finkleroy, surfer1260 and summitus for gifting and donation of interesting games!
Thanks to surfer1260 for the game!

Would like to request Ascension to the Throne for round 2.
high rated
BlueMooner: Thanks to surfer1260 for the game!

Would like to request Ascension to the Throne for round 2.
Granted.
finkleroy: This is the 6,000th key granted in all of the iterations of this giveaway combined! Many thanks to all the donors and everyone who hosted the giveaway before me!
Greetings for the unlocked achievement! :)
Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

May I ask for Airport Madness: World Edition?
high rated
Damon18: May I ask for Airport Madness: World Edition?
Granted.
high rated
I copied all the games from the update spreadsheet to the main spreadsheet. Links to both spreadsheets will remain in the second post until the next update arrives, at which point a link to the new update will replace the link to the current update. Please feel free to check that post and use those links to access the spreadsheets, but be sure to search the most recent posts to see what has and has not already been requested and nominated since the most recent time a request was granted. If you've never perused either list of games, you can ignore the update list.
Thanks to surfer again for the 2nd game.
Thanks surfer1260 for Culpa Innata, i appreciate to play this adventure with a futuristic style! You donated a lot of keys!!

And finkleroy for hours and hours dedicated to these giveaways, you contribute a lot to this community.
zeogold: Might I pick up Carcassonne?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to you and surfer1260 for the game!
Damon18: May I ask for Airport Madness: World Edition?
Thank you very much to surfer1260!
May I get Ancestors Legacy?
high rated
vgezer: May I get Ancestors Legacy?
Granted.
vgezer: May I get Ancestors Legacy?
Thanks Crisco1492 for the game! And still amazing work you do by keeping this thread alive finkleroy!