It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Yakuza 0
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks, but it looks like this was region-restricted as each time (twice now) I've attempted to redeem it, I get a notice that it is "not available for purchase in my country". So... damn.
Post edited June 02, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
TheMonkofDestiny: Thanks, but it looks like this was region-restricted as each time (twice now) I've attempted to redeem it, I get a notice that it is "not available for purchase in my country". So... damn.
Hmm, may I try to redeem Yakuza 0 then?
bler144: I've been interested in trying Warstone TD for a while, and would like to ask for that if it's still available.

thanks!
Granted.
Many thanks to surfer1260 for realMyst and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!

PS: Good job on the new highlighting format in the spreadsheet, finkleroy, it makes it a lot easier for everyone to see if a game has additional conditions / requirements particularly on smaller / mobile screens.
TheMonkofDestiny: Thanks, but it looks like this was region-restricted as each time (twice now) I've attempted to redeem it, I get a notice that it is "not available for purchase in my country". So... damn.
If it is available in Belgium may i request it ?
Sorry about that. I wasn't told about any region restrictions with that key, so now we have to play the guessing game. Hooray! It doesn't count toward your limit, of course.
AWG43: Hmm, may I try to redeem Yakuza 0 then?
Sure. The forum says the donor is in Germany, so it might work. Granted.
Big thanks to chiamamiaquila for Geometry 3 (wishlisted) and fink for keep working so hard! Thanks guys!
Thanks to surfer1260 for STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic!
Post edited June 02, 2020 by Makotolia
Thank you so much finkleroy, chiamamiaquila for TimeShift and surfer1260 for Chernobyl Commando! :)
Ah i was beaten by AWG43 maybe next month i'll be lucky and come in time :)
finkleroy: Sorry about that. I wasn't told about any region restrictions with that key, so now we have to play the guessing game. Hooray! It doesn't count toward your limit, of course.
AWG43: Hmm, may I try to redeem Yakuza 0 then?
finkleroy: Sure. The forum says the donor is in Germany, so it might work. Granted.
Thanks, but no luck for me either. I got the same notification. So give it to Mugiwarah instead. Sorry for inconvenience.
finkleroy: Sorry about that. I wasn't told about any region restrictions with that key, so now we have to play the guessing game. Hooray! It doesn't count toward your limit, of course.
It may be worth considering marking all that donor's games as potentially region-restricted against the US at the very least.

For what it's worth I don't blame you or the donor (unless the key source specifically marked it somewhere, in which case it would seem fair to place blame on them for not giving you relevant info beforehand). You can't look at a key and somehow determine if it's restricted after all. It would be a pretty useful, if crappy, superpower to have though.
Can I request Avencast

And then two dagger games: Aegis Defenders and Serial Cleaners?

Thanks.
Mugiwarah: If it is available in Belgium may i request it ?
It didn't work for AWG43, but it appears it should work in Belgium. Granted.
MAy I request X-morph from the non-daggered list?