It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Duly noted, thanks for your constant job on this thread.
Thanks for update, finkleroy.
I'm interested in Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, A Story About My Uncle and Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You.
high rated
finkleroy: snip
I perfectly agree with the new addons!

- Service Communication -

New month, new sheet, same address!

Now Time for stats for May 2020 here at the Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition!

127 Non-Daggered Games Given Away
+
38 Daggered Games/DLC Given Away
for a grand total of 165 Titles!!

A total of 71 unique users have been made happy by the Community

Thanks to all donors for their generosity and to finkleroy for... well I don't have to explain why

Congratulations everyone!
Post edited June 02, 2020 by Damon18
kmonster: I'm interested in Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, A Story About My Uncle and Orwell: Keeping an Eye On You.
Granted.
finkleroy: 18. Please note that there is a section in the spreadsheets which lists notes which are important to the individual key or to the game being offered. This includes information regarding where the key can or cannot be redeemed, where the game cannot be installed and played, how to redeem the key, if the game requires a VR headset, etc. In the main list, these notes are located in column F. In updates, these notes are located in column E. All games which have notes now have a black background with white text. If you might be considering requesting one of these games, please read its notes before requesting it.
Question for rule #18, can we also have/get a note if the donation is humble gift link?
Outriders: Question for rule #18, can we also have/get a note if the donation is humble gift link?
Why does it matter? I'm afraid that wouldn't really work, due to the fact that many games have multiple keys/gift links for them. I'd have to separate each copy of each game on the main list, and that would be a lot of work. If I grant you a gift link and you'd prefer a Steam key instead, let me know and I'll redeem the gift link and give you the key.
The chaos and confusion that surrounded the most recent update has led me to edit two rules and add a new one. They're listed below and are effective immediately. The first post in this thread would have exceeded the character limit, so the first post now only includes the rules, and the second post now includes all the other important information and links.

6. Nominating other members is allowed and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway. If a key is granted to a nominee, it will count toward their monthly limit. You are limited to making one nomination per update round and two total nominations per month. If the nomination is declined by the nominee or by me because it would exceed their monthly limit, it will still count toward your limit, so please check Damon18's spreadsheet to ensure that the nomination would not exceed their monthly limit, and if you have the ability to see what games are in their library, please ensure that they do not already have the game. All posts that include a request or nomination will automatically be declined if they have been edited for any reason, even if it's because the GOG forum merged two of your posts.

15. Please refrain from editing a post that includes a request. Please carefully consider what you want to request before you request it. If you need to change your request, please immediately edit your first post to remove the request, then wait until at least 10 minutes after you made your original post, then make a new request in a new post. If you post before 10 minutes have passed, the forum will automatically merge the two posts, which will result in an edited post. All posts that include a request or nomination will automatically be declined if they have been edited for any reason, even if it's because the GOG forum merged two of your posts.

18. Please note that there is a section in the spreadsheets which lists notes which are important to the individual key or to the game being offered. This includes information regarding where the key can or cannot be redeemed, where the game cannot be installed and played, how to redeem the key, if the game requires a VR headset, etc. In the main list, these notes are located in column F. In updates, these notes are located in column E. All games which have notes now have a black background with white text. If you might be considering requesting one of these games, please read its notes before requesting it.
There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of May count toward the total monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11hJQl_I4He5bkrtfsHzFwmYfxOIkPoIA7TvFUI0eSk0/edit?usp=sharing
Requesting Yakuza 0
May I have Wonderboy please?
May I ask Wonder Boy and X-COM: Apocalypse please?
Air Guardians and STAR WARS - The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition

Velocity X2 if that is taken
Since I'm beaten with Wonder Boy, I'd like to ask Knight of Honor.
May I have Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition?