It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

can i grab Unexplored?
Post edited December 09, 2019 by Kelefane
Kelefane: can i grab Unexplored, Sword Legacy: Omen and Sea Salt?
Read the post above:
finkleroy: There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key.
Kelefane: can i grab Unexplored, Sword Legacy: Omen and Sea Salt?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Read the post above:
finkleroy: There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key.
OHMYGODJCABOMB:
oops, my bad. I edited my post :)
Silly me! I have forgotten that! I have been a greedy piggy and wanted to pig out on all that beauty. I apologize to everyone for creating this inconvenience!
I would like to take non daggered Evergarden and the daggered Flame in the FLood off my wishlist then, if possible.
I would like Ticket to Ride. Thanks!
Post edited December 09, 2019 by Sentinel26
ashwald: May I have the Misadventures of Laura Silver: Chapter I?
Granted.
CervelloYM: May I request LEGO Batman: The Videogame and daggered The Flame in the Flood?
Granted.
triock: I'd like X-Morph: Defense, please. Thank you.
Granted.
Microfish_1: In that case, I'd like to request Battlevoid Harbinger, please.
Granted.
Damon18: If it's possible I'd like to request Kingdom: New Lands
Granted.
Kelefane: can i grab Unexplored?
Granted.
Dogmaus: Silly me! I have forgotten that! I have been a greedy piggy and wanted to pig out on all that beauty. I apologize to everyone for creating this inconvenience!
I would like to take non daggered Evergarden and the daggered Flame in the FLood off my wishlist then, if possible.
You were beaten to the Flame in the Flood, but your request for Evergarden is granted.
Sentinel26: I would like Ticket to Ride. Thanks!
Granted.
finkleroy: The limit is one non-daggered game and one daggered game per update round, and both of them are non-daggered, so you'll need to choose between them and post a new request.
Woops, sorry. I missed Ancestor's Legacy, so then I'll ask for Men of War Assault Squad.
Post edited December 09, 2019 by Pouyou-pouyou
Pouyou-pouyou: Woops, sorry. I missed Ancestor's Legacy, so then I'll ask for Men of War Assault Squad.
Granted.
Thank you very much finkleroy for the game!
And a big thank you to finkleroy and entroumi for Men of War Assault Squad.
Thank you Korotan for Evergarden, I have been wanting to play that for a while! :) Thank you finkleroy for hosting the giveaway, and adding the update at a very convenient time for people in Europe too! I hope I don't make silly mistakes anymore.
Falci: I'm in for Horizon Chase Turbo. :D
finkleroy: Granted.
AWG43: May I have Phantom Doctrine, please?
Dark_art_: Hey, I'm earlier this time, can I ask Spyro triology?
Great many thanks to you and BeatriceElysia for the game! :D :D :D It has been on my wishlist forever.
Thank you ofthenexus and Fink for Unexplored. I love me some roguelikes.
Thank you Duck-and-Cover, gixgox and finkleroy for the games.
I'm interested in Knock-knock.