It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello finkleroy! Thank you for taking the burden of the giveways. I rarely visit the General forum and only now have seen that zeo had to give them up.

No requests from me at this time.

I think no one mentioned this: Crusader Kings II is now free permanently (base game only), as publicity for the upcoming CK3. Maybe keep those keys in reserve in case some day it becomes non-free again.
I would like to have a Sparkle 2 Evo key, please :) I was always undecided about its gameplay but it looks so cool!
Dogmaus: I would like to have a Sparkle 2 Evo key, please :) I was always undecided about its gameplay but it looks so cool!
Granted.
Thanks finkleroy and PMPMGamer who donated Sparkle 2 Evo! I just beat the Leviathan again in Dead Space, I am replaying from scratch. S2 Evo seems more sleep conciliating, I'll have a look at it before going to bed.
Funny note about it, when you install it in steam you get this message: "EULA: LOL NO EULA just have fun".
Dogmaus: Funny note about it, when you install it in steam you get this message: "EULA: LOL NO EULA just have fun".
That's pretty funny. So is the EULA for the Steam version of DUSK. I'm not sure if it's still the same or if they have it for the GOG version, but I quite enjoyed it.
Post edited November 18, 2019 by finkleroy
finkleroy: That's pretty funny. So is the EULA for the Steam version of DUSK. I'm not sure if it's still the same or if they have it for the GOG version, but I quite enjoyed it.
ahah that's a good hidden joke
I`m marking those down. I came across another one...but it`s better I open a separate thread for this.

Will credit you two for the sources!
low rated
finkleroy: That's pretty funny. So is the EULA for the Steam version of DUSK. I'm not sure if it's still the same or if they have it for the GOG version, but I quite enjoyed it.
EULA or not, funny or not, if the game has bugs i'm gonna sadly have to ask for a refund(if I bought that game and it had bugs that stopped me from playing it, that is). :)
high rated
Dogmaus: Thanks finkleroy and PMPMGamer who donated Sparkle 2 Evo! I just beat the Leviathan again in Dead Space, I am replaying from scratch. S2 Evo seems more sleep conciliating, I'll have a look at it before going to bed.
Funny note about it, when you install it in steam you get this message: "EULA: LOL NO EULA just have fun".
You're very welcome, enjoy! :)
drxenija: I`m marking those down. I came across another one...but it`s better I open a separate thread for this.

Will credit you two for the sources!
Cool idea!
May I please have the Last Door Collectors Edition. Thank you. :)
greyhat: May I please have the Last Door Collectors Edition. Thank you. :)
Granted.
greyhat: May I please have the Last Door Collectors Edition. Thank you. :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks for the game Finkleroy.
Requesting Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply, please.
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Suicide Guy: Sleepin' Deeply, please.
Granted.