It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: I'd like to request DmC: Devil May Cry and Old Man's Journey and nominate kmcoolice for Saints Row IV, METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES and METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.
Thanks for nominating me, finkleroy. I accept your nomination.
May I request Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain, Ryse Son Of Rome?
Post edited January 04, 2019 by arsalan12
May I ask for Zombie Army Trilogy, Mega Man Legacy Collection and Immortal Redneck?
I would like to ask for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and Rocket League please.
Could I have the One Piece Pirate Warriors game please? I'm on a huge anime binge ATM and I've always liked the DW games that influenced this game

Edit: Heh, ninja'd! NVM :)
Post edited January 04, 2019 by Asbeau
zeogold:
I see BIS sells their games separately as either a Windows or a Linux/OSX version. My opinion of this behaviour is not fit for... SCREW THAT YOU MAGGOTS. So are all those ARMA games the Windows version?
Post edited January 04, 2019 by Themken
May I request the games The Talos Principle and Botanicula.
Post edited January 04, 2019 by 51nikopol
I would like to ask Retro City Rampage DX and Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition.
Nvm sorry
Post edited January 04, 2019 by zlaywal
May I have Legend of Grimrock 2 please? :)
May I ask for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN and Eador: Genesis please. They look like games that I will enjoy playing. Thank you
May I have Project Cars 2 please?
May I have Sorcery! Part 3?
Could I ask for The King's Bird, Tyranobuilder Visual Novel Studio, and Roundabout, please?
Steredenn and Rebel Galaxy look really fun. Could I put in my request for them?